𝐑 𝐔 𝐈 𝐍 - 6

𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 ♥>
✯✯✯

~ 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞 '𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫' 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 ~

"Yo ass finna get shot, pew-

"Shut yo ass up" Von said laughing and I mugged him.

How the hell you gonna cut me off .

We were currently at his house since mine burned in flames. I was skeptical on how it happened but there not releasing information.

When ever I tried calling or going to the building the person on the other line would sound scared.

I don't sound scary? So why they scared?

He gave me a guest room and took me on a shopping spree to replace some of my clothes and shoes.

But I didn't want him buying me anything because it doesn't replace all that hard working money I spent on that crib monthly.

All that hard work for what?

"you good" von asked looking at me and I snapped out of trance and looked at him.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered a bit and he squinted his eyes at me. "Then what you thinking about" he asked.

"It's just I worked so hard for those things just for it to be tooken and I also know damn well I ain't leave the stove on, it wasn't even the right stove eye" I said ranting he looked at me with this weird expression on his face.

It made me, scared I guess...

He looked a bit weird.

"Are you-

"Yes I'm ok damn shut the fuck up sometimes" he said and I looked at him as if he had two heads.

Who tf?

"Nigga now I knowwww damn well you-" I started but got cut off by him pulling me into a kiss.

See now I usually don't let niggas do this but he could get an exception.

I hesitantly kissed him back and moaned into the kiss.

"Uh uh nigga" I said pulling away from him and he sucked his teeth and mugged me.

I got up and went to the guest room to fall asleep.

~ 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝗼𝐧 '𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧' 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭 ~

I walked up the stairs and heard quite snores coming from the guest room.

Peeking in I evilly smirked looking at a sleeping Brooke.

The things I couldn't wait to do with her and to her. She just don't now just gullible and dumb like the rest.

But she was the prettiest and had the best personality out of them all.

Starting with Misharron, Kema, Micii, Reign, Laura and about two more I think.

Now with Kema and Micii I killed them for being pregnant and pinning the baby on me I knew it was mine and told them bitches get an abortion.

They ain't listen so poof.

Walking closer to her I slowly pulled the cover from over her and examined her body.

She a deep sleeper huh?

She was wearing some ethikas with a matching sports bra.

I slowly moved my towards her pussy and slowly rubbed it in a circular motion through her shorts.

Should I just..

Naw I ain't gon do it ... yet.

Her pussy print was visible and a nigga was getting hard I bent down and pecked her lips before moving the covers back over her.

"You got her" the voice said over the phone and I smirked

"Hell yeah right where I want her" I said and the person over the other line chuckled

We said our byes and hung up.

And here it begins

We only just starting.

Don't run.

Don't hide.

Don't be scared,

We love you.

Brooke don't leave...

DONT LEAVE BITCH

I'm sorry.

BITCH I SAID I WAS SORRY DAMN.

Here's a short chapter imma update again today...

-Tayfrmdao 🥴🖤