infamous

// in which jennie falls in-love to the person that everyone around her warned her about //

  ____________________________________

jennie is the epitome of a good girl. she is very obedient to her parents, her grades are nothing but As, her weekday routine is a cycle of going to school then going back home after class. she is also only allowed to be friends with someone like her, which in these times, is as rare as diamond.

she sat at the cafeteria with her friend, who is somehow a nerd like her. the place is always too loud for her liking every break time, and it will get louder once that certain person enters.

and the cafeteria is suddenly full of clangour, jennie knew why.

lisa manoban, the most popular person in school, unnoticeably went her way to her own table, not giving much attention to the people, especially the girls who just want to get a part of her heart.

when jennie's friend looked at her back with a horrified gaze, she knew something bad was gonna happen.

"get back" lisa nonchalantly shooed jennie's friend away from her. lisa then took the chair, which was from the former person and sat on it.

"care to explain why ms. straight A is sitting on my table?" lisa left brow raised and her lips formed a smirk.

"i don't see any name on it so i assume it's no one's" jennie said, loud enough for the two of them to hear. the other students in the cafeteria focused on them, muttering words to others' ears.

"you have the guts. do you know that i have a taste for nerdy girls? they're the best in bed. now, if you want to be like those girls, then stay on my table" lisa grinned, the set of white teeth are showing.

jennie had enough of her sarcasm. even though the whole school perceived her as a very good girl, she is just not one. she stood up, showing the other girl that jennie is not to be messed with. as she got out of the chair, she shoved the soup on the side of her dish tray to the other girl, leaving the whole cafeteria dumbfounded as lisa manoban looked at her wet body.
_____________

"what a challenge she is!" lisa exclaimed as she make her way to the smart girl's classroom.

jennie's classmates knew what they are doing, they knew what that certain girl on the door was looking for, and they went out of the classroom to avoid getting on lisa's bad side.

lisa is very infamous for her bad attitude. gang fights on wednesdays, ditching school on thursdays, a party animal on fridays and the rest of the week for getting on different ladies' pants. she has a bad reputation.

"you shouldn't have done that" jennie was still busy doing her notes so she didn't notice that everyone around her was gone, leaving her and lisa on the room.

she calmly sighed. "i don't have time for your silly games, lisa" she heard lisa laughed at her remark.

"but you started it, now.." lisa approached her. leveling herself on the sitting jennie. "..i want to play our game" her face was so close to jennie and it made the girl panic on the inside. her doe eyes were staring at her with an unexplainable look. if she were to deduce it correctly, it looked like lisa was looking at her yearningly.

"you should be my girl. you look like the perfect candidate for that" lisa smirked again, those smirks can easily make any girl fall in-love with her.

"i said.." jennie faked a smiled at lisa. "i don't want to play your silly games" she was so swift in picking up her things and going out the classroom, leaving lisa smiling and laughing at herself because of what just happened.
__________