only her

// wherein lisa is a shy woman who always avoids jennie, a girl she likes //

____________________________________

her eyes still looks the same. those eyes which resembles to a cat's. the orbs that can still manage to take her breath away. the owner of the pair of eyes is only jennie. only her.

jennie was facing away from lisa. her cheeks bounces whenever she puts some piece of cake to her mouth. lisa smiled from what she is seeing.

jennie suddenly turned to her side, trying to get something from her bag. when she felt that someone's one is in her, she looked up. and to lisa's surprise, their eyes met. the tension in between their stares are intense. lisa almost loosened her grip on her coffee cup and jennie, on the other hand, let go of the lipstick she's holding unconsciously.

"uhm, waiter, the bill", the staring contest between them lasted for only a few seconds because lisa averted her attention into something else.

i mean, how can you look at someone you love but cannot be yours?

running away from the problem is lisa's way of solving it. she stood up from her seat and quickly put the things on the table to her bag. there she goes again, running away from jennie.

her steps are big and covers certain amount of distances. the door of the coffee shop vanished beneath her views. and jennie is still there, lisa is just forcing her body to not turn around and look back at her. her heart beats crazily, as if she has ran a thousand miles. only jennie can make her heart flutter like this. only her.

_____________

it is a saturday night, and people are hurrying to come home and be with their loved ones. lisa, who is still saving up to buy a car, uses the public transport. her gaze are on her shoes, a puddle of water is in between her feet. she tapped on the water nonchalantly using her dirty white shoes. her body is tired from work that she didn't notice the girl who walked beside her. as she continue tapping her shoes on the puddle, the other girl looked at her, amused. a smile crept on her face as she looked at lisa, who looked almost innocent.

"your shoes will get dirty, you know?", jennie spoke up. lisa almost had a mini-heart attack when she heard the voice. not because it was from jennie, but because she's kinda embarrassed from what she was doing.

when lisa turned to her side to look on who spoke up, she froze. their eyes met again, like that day on the coffee shop.

"uh, hi", lisa waved at her shyly. her heart skipped a beat when jennie looked down and smiled. her face turned into a different shade of pink due to embarrassment and the butterflies on her stomach.

"you're on your way home?", jennie asked. she want the girl infront of her to speak more. she wouldn't fail to notice that everytime they see each other, the taller girl would be on a rush and she wants to know why.

instead of an answer, lisa replied a series of nods, her eyes are wide open and she's biting her bottom lip. jennie giggled because of that, and lisa swore that it is the best thing she has ever heard. only jennie can possess this giggle. only her.

a bus stopped infront of her, and lisa obviously wants to get away from the awkward situation she is in. her steps become big again, when she almost stepped on the first platform of the bus, a hand stopped her.

her eyes again widen, she looked back at jennie. her soft hand is holding her hand.

"wrong bus?", jennie uttered. lisa's attention is still on their hands. her gaze turned to the bus marker, and embarrassment flooded to her face again. the bus has a gangnam- itaewon bus marker, and she lives in hannam-dong.

"how did you know?", lisa took a step forward to jennie. the bus who stopped already passed.

"well, you almost forgot that we always see each other here. i might have noticed that you always ride a bus to hannam-dong", jennie speak in a very graceful manner. and lisa, is stunned by this.

lisa smiled awkwardly, her hand crept into her head as she combed her hair in embarrassment.

"why are you avoiding me?", jennie finally asked. as if an arrow pierced into lisa's heart in nervousness. how did she notice, lisa asked herself.

"lalisa" jennie read the name tag which is pinned on lisa's shirt. "nice name", she commented.

"i'm jennie", she has a thought in her mind that lisa might have known her name long enough, but she still introduced herself.

"yeah, uh hehe", lisa doesn't know how to speak. a part of her is pushing her to speak and talk to the girl infront of her, but there's also a part of her is forcing her to not utter a word.

"you're really not going to speak?", jennie smirked. she turned around and readied herself to leave. it is kind of a trap, she wants to know lisa is going to do.

"uh, jennie", lisa finally made a move. the angel inside her won, this is it. she wants to know jennie more.

lisa's hands slipped into the smaller girl's hand. jennie smiled when her little plan worked. she knew it.

"do you have a crush on me?", jennie finally turned around, surprising lisa with the abrupt question. she's brave enough to ask this question. lisa laughed at her question. only jennie has the guts to ask her this. only her.

"i like you", lisa said it in a time and in a place she never expected. she is also brave enough to mutter this. jennie was surprised by the situation.

"you're interesting, lalisa", jennie smiled at her. another heartbeat of lisa skipped.

"am i interesting enough to have a date with you?", lisa is tired, but all her attention and her energy is on jennie and her answer.

"you're crazy", jennie rolled her eyes in amusement. lisa laughed at her. only jennie can roll her eyes like that and still look pretty. only her.

"you should go, that's going to hannam-dong", lisa turned to the bus who stopped.

"i wanna get your number", lisa uttered. jennie smiled on her action. but she shook her head.

"well, find you way", jennie detached lisa's id from the lanyard she was wearing, without lisa knowing. as lisa stepped hurriedly to the bus platform, jennie started to walk opposite way from the bus.

lisa smiled on her way to hannam-dong. when she's almost on the bus stop, she readied herself to go down. her hand brushed down her shirt, an unfamiliar feeling surged through here. her eyes went down to her front, something's missing.

her eyes widen when she knew what she was looking for. her work identification card. her boss will surely scold her if she lose it. she looked on her seat but it wasn't there, and she remembered what jennie said. find your way. lisa laughed, she might look like a crazy person but she continued laughing. that girl. only jennie can make her this happy. only her.

and lisa knew she need to find a way to get her id. and get jennie.

___________________________________

a/n. should i write another part?