intimacy [M]

// in which jennie and lisa are best friend. jennie requested lisa to be her first //

mature parts ahead. if you don't like this genre, skip this chapter.

____________________________________

jennie hated when people cling to her. she becomes anxious when someone is being too close to her. but except lisa, her bestfriend. they known each other for half of their lives, and lisa being too clingy to her just a normal situation she encounters.

"loveeeee", lisa whined beside her. "let's go shopping", she pouted as she pleaded jennie to go with her.

jennie's heart beated fast. hearing lisa using sweet endearments to her makes her swell in happiness.

jennie is in love with lisa. but she chose not to tell lisa about that as she is afraid that lisa might not like her and the confession will affect their friendship. she wants to be in a relationship with lisa, but she is afraid of losing her more than anything.

"jennniieee", lisa whined again and tapped jennie's shoulders.

"lisa, i wanna rest. just go by your own", jennie reached for a pillow and smashed it on lisa's face.

"babbeeee, i want you to accompany me", lisa let her body fall on the soft matress of jennie's bed.

"go away, i wanna sleep, lisa" jennie made a shoo-ing motion with her hand.

"nooooo", lisa adjusted her body so she lays beside jennie, which has her back to lisa.

lisa draped her hand into jennie's waist and pulled her into lisa, engulfing jennie into a warm hug.

jennie was startled, but nonetheless remained still. a smile crept into her lips as lisa nuzzled her head on jennie's nape, letting the older one feel her breathing.

"okay, okay. just stop being clingy, i'll go with you", jennie moved and turned around so she's facing lisa.

lisa shook her head, muttering "i wanna stay", as she buried her head onto the pillows.

jennie took her time as she stares at lisa. in spite of being able to memorize all the features of the face of her best friend, she can't help but to still give a gaze on the latter's face.

"why are you staring?", lisa unburied her head and look at jennie in the eyes.

'god, why are you so beautiful', lisa complimented jennie in her head.

jennie just raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"why? is it forbidden?", a smirk formed in the side of jennie's lips.

"you're the only one i forbid to", lisa pretended to change her reaction into a serious one.

"you look like a child who dropped her ice-cream", jennie giggled as she sit on the bed.

"jen, don't be offended, but you're still a virgin right?", lisa asked out of the blue. she placed her right arm under her head and relaxed her body on jennie's bed.

"yeah, why did you suddenly asked?", jennie turned around to face lisa, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"ah, nothing, i just asked", lisa smiled, her teeth showing.

"don't brag on me, lisa. i still have my v-card because i'm waiting for the right person", jennie rolled her eyes that caused the latter to giggle.

"i only did it once, what's wrong with that?" lisa laughed as jennie rolled her eyes again.

"i don't believe in you, you're a player", jennie spat out causing the younger one to pout.