unsinkable [1]

// in which jennie and lisa are member of different society. they'll meet on a ship, but when fate fucks them up, the love that sprung between them will eventually crumble. //

jenlisa version of titanic.

the theme and the iconic scenes from the original titanic will be here but it doesn't mean that the words used are plagiarized. if you don't want the story, you can skip these chapters. the author proposed the shots to be a 5-chapter shots, if you'll see the shots still grasping for a storyline, then it is not yet complete.

____________________________________

people from different directions walk into the spacious dock. from the way people dressed, you can clearly see which of them are the rich ones and which of them are the poor ones.

cars, which are obviously owned by rich people swiftly run through the wide dock.

one of those cars carries a beautiful woman, in a young age of 23, this woman will be married with a lad just a week after the ship is said to anchor on the place they will stay.

the doors of the carriage that conveyed the beautiful woman opened. a guy went out of a car in a very sophistiacated way. as soon as he went out the vintage car, he gently brushed off his coat using his hand, making sure not a single piece of dirt will stick to the expensive clothing.

he went out with an umbrella, maybe to protect him from sunlight that might affect his precious skin.

"love, let's go now", the guy politely said to someone inside the car. as if on cue, the beautiful woman hold the guy's ready hand as she stepped her right foot on the stepping pad of the car. her left foot stepped not so long after. the guy, on the other hand, opened the black umbrella very floridly, allowing the girl to be protected by the ranging sun's rays.

the beautiful woman smiled at the guy, the smile that didn't reached her eyes, as you will describe it.

the fine lady looks like a goddess. she has a mesmerizing pair of eyes that are similar to cats'. her nose is small and pointy and her lips are plump and luscious red in color which complements to her very pale complexion.

she wears a white dress embroided with flowers which perfectly hugs her petite frame. from the look of the woman and the way she moves, overall, anyone would say that she's from the rich families.

the woman sauntered with the guy to the gigantic ship. guys carrying their luggages behind them.

"love, can you see that? that is the ship that everyone dream to step foot to", the guy turned to the beautiful woman.

"i know those things, gustav", the woman uttered.

"jennie, aren't you excited? after this expedition, we will be married", the guy looked at jennie and smiled.

"gustav, how many time do i have to tell you to not say that in my face, you're giving me too much pressure", jennie walked faster. gustav also made big footsteps to catch with jennie.

the two walked into the ramp and inside the ship of everyone's dreams, the voyager.

the ship is unbelievably gigantic and is said to sail with two thousand passengers on board.
voyager, as it is called and named, is eight hundred feet in length and about seventy-thousand tons of displacement. this colossal ship will sail at a steam rate of twenty-five knots an hour.

"ringo, what took you so long?", not so far from the dock, a woman in a restaurant, seated with two other guys shouted at a man who just got into the store.

"it doesn't matter, i just want to win this game and it will be the greatest victory of my life", ringo fired back at her as he sit on the table, he took the chair next to the woman.

"god, give me five. give me five", the woman said to herself as she bet on her cards. she dropped it infront of her with its back faced up.

"i will win, lisa. i'll make sure i'll be the one to win", the man infront of lisa spoke but lisa just send him a glare.

"haha, then you need to make sure of that", lisa smirked. that familiar smirk, her signature one that she shows whenever she's sure that she will win.

"oh don't look at me like that. here's mine, i got 20" the man laughed as he slammed the cards into the table.

"haha, not so fast, idiot. i've got an ace and a king, twenty-one. the tickets are ours, ringo! did you hear me, the tickets are ours!", lisa grabbed the tickets from the man as she slammed the cards on the table.

ringo on the other hand, jumped in happiness. "we will be going to new york because of you lisa!"

the two packed their bags while the defeated men huffed in annoyance.

"run faster, lisa! the boat will be going now", ringo headed to the ramp of the boat. he motioned to lisa to run faster.

"hey, these are our tickets", lisa panted as she hand the tickets to the officer.

"okay, board your rooms now. you're on the third deck", the officer turned to see the running woman and its companion.

lisa had thrown her baggages as soon as she entered the room where she'll stay in. her long and slender legs overlapped on the footboard of the bunk as she tried to lay on the bed. her pale complexion stood out in comparison to the ditry white-colored matress. her big, doe-like brown eyes blinked repeatedly in drowsiness. and it closed as she fell into a peaceful slumber.