all i want for christmas is you

// wherein lisa and jennie are classmates and their class decided to have a secret santa exchange gifts on their christmas party //

  ___________________________________

LISA

"what? a secret santa? that's really cool," jisoo wiggled beside me. i don't know what to say, really.

this secret santa may or may not be a good thing. and i don't really know what i want to receive on our christmas party. should i write that i want concert tickets on my wishlist?

"earth to you, lalisa," i snapped back when jisoo shook my shoulders, it's so forceful i think my torso is gonna come off.

"what will you write on your wishlist? we're gonna pass it tomorrow so you should start thinking about what you like," she's smiling from ear-to-ear in front of me.

"what's that smile all about?" my brows furrowed at jisoo's weirdness.

"do you know that blackpink merch that i really wanna get? that's what i will write here," her eyebrows wiggled. how can she be this excited about this secret santa?

blackpink is a girl group that she really like. i don't know that much about them but i have seen that their main dancer is very good. i guess, i will just write something related to music on my wishlist.

as i was about to get my pen from my case, my classmates at the back of our classroom suddenly shrieked, causing me and jisoo to look at them.

they're from the same squad. the girls, irene, joy, rosie,and nayeon, are laughing at something that their other member, jennie is saying.

"then let's just bet, the one who picked the most handsome one will get a new bag from the other four," irene rolled her eyes, i can see from my location.

it's a good thing the boys in our class are all outside. some of them are on the gym practicing for their year-end games, while the others are getting things for our christmas party.

wind from outside the window entered are classroom, i am still looking at the girl squad and i saw how their hairs were blown by the wind. i was about to look back at my wishlist when i saw jennie flipped her hair, and my oh my, she looks ethereal.

i have never been vocal about my crush on jennie, and i absolutely not gonna tell her that even if we graduated now. i just want to look at her everyday, from my seat. she has these eyes that you'll really be attracted to. beautiful is an understatement of what she is. she is just a literal goddess.

an idea came into my mind. what if i want to have a date with jennie? NO. the one who will receive my wishlist will laugh. and i don't wanna be a laughing stock of my classmates, especially if jennie will be involved.

maybe i'll just write something that can benefit me or my friend.
________________

JENNIE

"hey, it's your turn to draw now," rosie is winking at me, i don't if it is because she has a better draw or she's challenging me to be extra lucky.

i walked to the center of the class and wiggled in my hand on the box that contains our wishlist. i really hope it will be a good one. i grabbed one of the papers and reached for my hand. turns out, another wishlist slipped into the bi-folded paper and the other fell on the floor.

i picked the wishlist on the floor and contemplated about which one i will choose. i kinda felt bad about the fallen paper so i decided to go with it. i hope this will be the lucky one. nayeon stood up beside my unoccupied chair and walked towards me. i was about to put the other wishlist i hadn't chosen, but nayeon grabbed it.