steal my girl

// in which lisa's bestfriend, jisoo, stole her girlfriend. as a revenge, she stole her sister, jennie.

____________________________________

lisa rolled down the car's glass window as she stares outside the moving vehicle. lisa hates that she's in the backseat and her dad is the one driving infront. she has her own car, but the stupid thing broke down a week ago.

she also broke down together with her car that night. anyone who will see their bestfriend, together with the love of her life kissing is heartbreaking, right?

that night also, her girlfriend, chaeyoung, broke up with her.

"lisa, there are things that we can't control, one of that is people's emotion. i'm really sorry, lisa", chaeyoung explained to her.

"love, i can change myself, just don't leave me please, my chipmunk", she pleaded at her with tear-stained cheeks.

"lisa, please, just let go. you can't force someone to love you if she don't love you anymore", jisoo interrupted in between their break-up scene.

"shut the fuck up, jisoo", she looked at her and glared. "why did you do this? why did you stole my girlfriend, you're my bestfriend for heaven's sake", lisa pointed at jisoo, her eyes lit in rage.

"she choose me, just let go, lisa", jisoo shouted at her, she acted as if she's an enemy.

a tear escaped lisa's eyes as she remembered what happened last week. it happened like a hurricane, moving fast but leaving you in such a havoc.

she still can't believe that her bestfriend did that. the girl she treated as a sister gave her so much pain and suffering that it becomes to much too handle.

"lisa, we're here. please be careful, love", lisa shook her head to prevent more tears from flowing.

she opened the car door as she bid her dad goodbye.

being the team captain of YG university's women's basketball team makes her moving on harder. the news about them breaking up spread very fast, and the so-called fans of their 'loveteam' were affected.

as chaeyoung is also the head of the cheerleading squad of their school, you can expect many people to instantly know about what happened.

but the news that spread says that lisa is the one who ended the relationship. little did they know that it's actually her bestfriend.

lisa's classes flew very fast and when it's time to go home, you can see people surround lisa as she went out the school ground. some of the students shout "why did you broke up with her" and others were like "let's just be together, lisa". lisa went out the school grounds, her knuckles forming a fist and anger is on her insides.

"dad, can you drop me at jisoo's house, i'll just tell her something", she requested as she enter her dad's car.

"sure, baby. just go home before dinner", her dad started the engine.

lisa took a heavy breath before she knocked the door of jisoo's house. her dad quickly drove off as she jumped off the car, so there's no turning back.

not so long after, the hinges of the door clicked, but a different person welcomed her. it's jisoo's younger sister, jennie, which is about the same age as her.

"hey, come inside", jennie was shocked to see her longtime crush, lisa on their doorway, nevertheless, she managed to smile before letting lisa inside their house.

lisa smiled back at her as she entered her bestfriend's house.

"do you want some water? or juice perhaps?", jennie asked, leading lisa into their kitchen.