the night we met

// wherein lisa is already happy and she has her own family //
    _________________________________

"JENNIE, DON'T GO!" lisa, who is seating on the bench almost shouted, but her pleas were ignored.

lisa stood up to go after her, but the latter seems to have vanished into thin air.

lisa looked around. the park was so big and there are so many people it would be near impossible to see her. but she went through the crowd, the families having a picnic on the wide field, the group of children riding their bicycles, she needed to find jennie.

she walked around the park and she sighed as she looked at her watch. it's been ten minutes and she's starting to be worried.

"JENNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?" she shouted again. she reached the playground, hoping to see her there but to no avail.

when she saw a woman who looked as frantic as her, she approached it. the woman has worry on her face, so lisa assumed that she might also be looking for someone.

"uhm, miss?" lisa approached her and grabbed the phone from her pocket. she tapped something from it and faced the screen to the lady "have you somehow seen this girl? she ran away from me and it's making me really worried because she suddenly disappeared"

"i am actually also looking for my child. that girl is really hyper sometimes"

"oh, sorry. let's look for our children?" lisa was about to go but she heard rustles from the trees near them. it was from the dark part of the park where big trees were planted.

she saw a kid going out from a small path from there. she was shocked when she saw her child being carried by the girl who has bangs like her, and she lifts her daughter like she was as light as a feather.

"Oh my god! ryza, i've been looking everywhere for you!" the woman beside her shouted. she must be the mother of the child who is currently carrying her own child.

"MOMMA!" jennievive looked like she just cried. her puffy eyes were as red as her cheeks. she walked to them and carried her from the other girl's back. she hugged her and planted a kiss on her forehead. she checked her whole body and there she noticed that jennievive's knee was wrapped in a handkerchief. she gently put her hand  and hugged the little girl tighter.

"oh god, i'm so sorry baby, i thought i lost you" she almost cried as she hugged the girl's tiny body.

"ryza saved me and she carried me" she saw how her little eyes twinkled as she talked about the other girl who saved her. she turned to ryza and smiled at her.

"thank you so much, ryza. you're a good kid" lisa ruffled ryza's hair as a sign of her appreciation.

jennievive whispered to her that she wants ice-cream. and lisa is in no place to not give it to her, considering what just happened. she also bought ryza and her mom one too.

before going home, she gave some cash to ryza's mother, because in some way, the woman helped her. her child was taught to be a good person.

lisa hoped that what happened will be the last one and she learned from it. she called her wife on their way home and lisa felt the she might have passed out because of that. she knew that today might be a night for her on the sofa.
_________

"please don't run around like that again, my baby. your mommy and i will cry everyday if something bad will happen to you" the girl flinched as lisa cleaned the wounds on both of her knees.

she also prepared a soup for jennievive. it was her day with her child, and it was supposed to be fun and not end up like this. she and her wife have alternating schedule of work. lisa works every monday, wednesday, and friday. her wife works every tuesday, thursday, and saturday, and they both have day-offs every sunday as they can have a time together as a family.