taken by you

// where in lisa is a photographer. but an accident happened which caused her memories to fade. she can't find anything that connects to what happened on her past, except for a picture of a woman. but the picture isn't clear //

___________________________________

lisa woke up with a throbbing head. she stood up from her bed to her kitchen to get water and drink up her morning medicine.

for today, lisa will be cleaning her apartment in hope of finding a significant thing which can make her remember easier.

let's just say that it's hard for her. it's hard for her waking up in a hospital room with your family surrounding you and the only thing that you can remember is your name and you're a photographer. they don't know the people who surrounded her when she woke up. she won't talk to them if they didn't tell her that they are her family.

lisa started cleaning as soon as she finished eating breakfast. she turned on the vacuum and danced as she swept through the floor.

minutes passed by and she roamed through her living room she's cleaning. she pushed her sofa so she can get to what's under it.

she was surprised when she saw a picture, faced down. she picked it up, and turned it around.

(if you want to see the picture, it is above.)

a woman she didn't know is in the picture. at the bottom of the polaroid is the word love and numbers 6 and 23.

she can't remember anything and the picture startled her. because of this, she became curious so she cleaned the rest of the apartment quickly. there were no other odd things she discovered except for the mysterious photo.

she called her mom after cleaning.

"mom, i saw something. can you go here and explain something to me?", she asked her mom.

"why, baby? is there something wrong with you? do you feel anything?", her mom worriedly asked lisa back.

"no,mom. i'm okay, i just need answers", she answered and hung up the call.

some time after, her mom arrived. she looked like she ran a thousand miles.

"what happened, baby? are you okay?", her mom touched her face as she checked on lisa.

"mom, who is she?", lisa raised the polaroid picture and showed it to her mom.

"where did you find that?", the expression of her mom changed and became cold.

"i was cleaning and i saw this under the sofa. mom, answer me, who is she?", lisa repeated the question. her eyes are pleading, searching for answers.

her mom sat in the sofa and lisa followed after. her mom held her hand and softly brushed it.

"she is the love of your life. she almost took you away from me, baby. i was so scared that you'll be gone", a tear escaped from her mom's eyes.

"why, mom? how can she take me away from you? who is she?", lisa looked for the answers she wanted to get.

"jennie. she's jennie kim. she not here anymore", lisa's mom looked at her comfortingly.

"why is that? where is she?", lisa wouldn't give up.

"the accident. she's with you when the accident happened. you almost died, baby. you almost died because you saved her", lisa had a change on her reaction. "baby, you were in coma for almost two months. she also got hurt, but her parents decided to treat her overseas. so she left, even if you don't know", her mom looked at lisa as tears fell down on her face.

"maybe, i need to give this to you. she wants me to hand it to you when you wake up. i want to give you time to read it, baby. i will go now", her mom said goodbye and went out of her apartment with tear-stained face.

lisa was left alone with the letter on her hand. it is in an envelope which has "to love" written on the back of it.

she carefully opened the envelope and a folded letter and a polaroid picture of lisa is inside.

she opened the letter after she looked at the picture.

my dearest love,

i know i'm not with you anymore when you read this. i'm very sorry if i need to go and be far from you. i don't want this either but i need to, so i can be better when we will meet again. the doctor said that you're in a critical condition and you might not remember me when you wake up. but please do remember me with your heart. i am your one and only love.

it will be hard to be away from you, but promise me that if i go back into your arms again, you need to know who am i. it will really hurt me if you don't.

thank you very much. thank you for saving my life. for protecting me. the accident we both got ourselves into almost killed you. you were almost killed but you manage to save me like it was an easy thing to do at that time. i will forever cherish and gratify the effort you made to save me.

i love you. from that day i said yes, until this day. i love you more than anything. please wait for me, my love.

i hope you'll do well. i love you so much. more than any other being.

your love,
jennie ruby jane kim

p.s. i wrote my full name so you can remember at least my name. i love you, beautiful.

tears rushed through lisa's cheeks. she brought the letter closer into her chest. she wished that her heart can remember who wrote it. all she have is her full name and a picture of her, how can she remember her?

how can her heart remember the one that she loves. her heart ached on the thought of it. lisa just hopes, that her heart will remember, what her heart has forget.

__________________________________

a/n. do you think that i need to write a second part for this?