donuts

You were bored one afternoon, all alone in the apartment you and your boyfriend Duke share. He was away with friends, filming vlogs and shorts. It's been hours since he's been gone and you have nothing to do.

Except the kitchen has been offering some good delicacies.

Searching for donut's recipe in the internet, you prepared the usual ingredients, and started baking. Munchkins (timbits in some parts of the world, donuts spheres if you want to sound smart) and ring donuts were your chosen choices as there was a bit of creativity in making them.

Flour almost covered your phone's screen as you recorded some bits of your progress as a good reminder of a fun day. You posted the pictures and videos while waiting for the donuts to fry.

A couple of minutes later, you waited for the donuts to cool down so that you can start decorating. That is until you realized you have to fill the donut spheres with nothing else but everyone's favourite... Wonka Chocolate.

You melted some chocolate bars that Duke kept for filming. He probably won't be angry about it... probably. You won't tell him unless he asked first, you decided.

You put the melted chocolate into a pipe bag and squeezed the warm chocolate filling into one of the donut spheres. The first one was a bit overflowed, but gradually it became better, and the chocolate was just enough to fill all 12 small donuts.

Lastly, the final step that is messier than filling is nothing else than decorating.

Chocolate again was your first choice to cover the top of the donuts, with some...

a. chopped nuts (if your allergic, proceed to next option)
b. tiny marshmallows / sprinkles
c. syrup of your choice
d. powered sugar
e. all of the above

After all was said and done, there was a small mess created in the kitchen. Flour, sugar, and melted chocolate on the counter. Crumbs and marshmallows (or sprinkles) on the island table.

Although, you still had a lot of fun making those small efforts to make your donuts presentable. They actually looked better than you imagined, that it seemed to be pictorial worthy. And that's what you did.

The sunset upon the tall buildings of Los Angeles was the perfect background for your culinary masterpiece. Orange hue painted the sky and clearly crossed out the filter option. The picture in front of you brings enough satisfaction. After taking the picture, you placed captions in it before posting to your story.

a. D O N U T S 🍩🍩
b. Rings and tiny donut planets
c. If @dukedepp_ makes thirst traps when he's bored, i bake these thangs. Which one's better?
d. [create your own cleverer caption bcuz writer can't]

Right after posting, you eat some of the donuts and left some for Duke when he comes back home. Surprisingly, the donuts also tasted delicious especially with the Wonka chocolate filling. You rested for a while and then cleaned up the kitchen until it looked good as new.

There was a ding from your phone after you finished cleaning. Duke had seen your post and replied to it.

My Beloved Hooman Being
(insert a more witty nickname if you want)

save some for me !!

No ❤
Kidding, i left two

thanks ❤

Two bites :D

:(
why

Because.
If you come home early, you might just arrive with the plate still full.

will be home then in an hour

Two bites remain then reheat them urself lol

:(

;)

i love you

Then come here

ok

Get home safely moose

i will :))
love you ❤❤

love you too ❤❤❤

× × ×

"The chocolate filling tastes familiar. What is it?"

"Uhm..."

× × ×

reminder to drink water.

duke, im looking at you and your coke can hiding in your hoodie 👁👁