ticklish stains

⚠ cw // fake blood, blood pun
based on that video where duke was like murderous lmao

× × ×

"Y/N! Babe!" Duke called from the bathroom.

"What?" You paused the show you were watching.

"Y/N!"

"What is it?!"

"Baaaaabe!"

You made your way to the bathroom to confront a pouty Duke with fake blood stains on the face. Some areas on his face were pink, some still had red droplets. He was holding a wet wipe and another used set was placed by the sink.

"I can't get it off. I need your help," he told you.

You rolled your eyes and grinned at him. "You and your bloody schemes, Duke Depp."

He grinned at your pun and gave you the wipe in his hand. You walked past him and sat on the counter sink, letting Duke stand between your legs. 

"You know, you kinda look hot with the blood," you said.

"Really?" Duke raised an eyebrow.

You hummed, nodding. "I don't think I wanna remove it anymore."

"Aww, Y/N, please. It's sticky," he groaned back. "And you won't get any kisses unless you remove it."

"I could live without your kisses."

But honestly, you can't. Kisses had always been the best gift after a long day and you can't resist each other once you touched. It's impossible to live anymore without sharing a kiss, let it be just a peck or a passionate one.

Duke grumbled and was about to place his head against your chest when you held him back.

"Alright, alright." You laughed at him, booping his nose with the wipe. "But you owe me donuts."

"It's a deal." Duke managed to steal a short kiss from you then pulled away to let you wet the wipe again and dabbed the coldness of it on his face.

After a short of quietness between you and Duke, he suddenly shrieked and almost put you off balance where you sat.

"What?" You asked, curious.

"That kind of tickled a bit," he said, touching the side of his jaw.

"I still have to remove the stain there--" You reached for his face but Duke turned to the other side.

"No, you can do here first."

"If you say so." You shrugged and started rubbing again, carefully but thoroughly removing the sticky stain.

Duke however shrieked again, making the both you jump.

"I'm sorry. It's just really giving me shudders."

"I don't think that's true though," you told him, wiggling your eyebrows (that is if you have the ability). You placed the wipe beside you and pulled Duke closer. He raised both of his eyebrows when you cupped his face. Suddenly you tickled him and Duke instantly put his arms up to shield himself.

"Y/N, p-please stop!" He laughed, shrinking and shrieking as leaned onto you. You laughed with him, your hands still tickling his neck.

"AHHHHHH! Y/N! Stop, stop!" He managed to say from uncontrollable laughter.

"Okay, okay." You wrapped your arms around him, chuckling.

"Oh great, my hands are stained as well," you said, touching the substance between your fingers.

"You've done it to yourself." Duke took your hand and surprised you by brushing the liquid on your face too.

"Duke!" You gasped. It was Duke's turn to laugh at his own trick.

In the end, the both of you shared a shower to wash away the bloody stains, but leave a blissful childish fun in your relationship.