the hoodie thief

Duke had been bothered some time now.

His usual daily outfit consisted of jeans (or pajamas if lazy) and hoodies, which he had a huge collection of. Some he had ever since childhood, some were a gift while others he bought from different places. He's grateful for whoever invented them and thinks that hoodies are the best kind of clothes ever.

But Duke started to notice how his bundles of favorite item of clothing start to decrease and his side of the closet became thinner, the puff missing. Shirts and ordinary sweatshirts only filled the hangers. The long and warm sleeves out of the scene... but somewhere else in the apartment...

Worn by the adorable thief he lives with. Ironic, isn't it? But he loves you dearly like the way bees love nectar or the way ducks love water. The thief was the most beautiful human being he had ever laid eyes on. You had captured... or should I say stolen his heart more ways than one. Duke totally smitten that he's alright with the thief stealing.

He'd caught you rummaging through his closet, searching for another cotton and polyester victim. He'd seen you wear them everywhere as a remembrance that he's always with you. He'd watch you fit into the large clothing which only made you look smaller. The two of you would laugh together how the sleeves covered your hands and the end past your thighs.

"You look beautiful in my clothes. You always look beautiful," Duke whispered to you as he pulled you in and you would cuddle until the stars have given up shining the night. The warmth of the hoodie only kept the flare of your love alive.

On some days, Duke would voluntarily give away his hoodie when he notices that you have been feeling down. He sees your smile again and he knows everything will be alright. He'd always been down his knees for the thief  (literally and metaphorically).

"Y/N, have you seen my--"

Duke looked up and saw that you were wearing it. Of course, why was he even wondering in the first place?

He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and smell your  scent that had already enveloped the hoodie. He chuckled and said, "You sneaky little thief."

You would laugh as Duke gave kisses on your neck. "Your closet security is not really effective, you know."

"Yup, my space is literally empty. I should have like a safe or something with 24-hour surveillance."

"And you will still let me steal. How clever, Mr. Duke Depp."

"Obviously, but you gotta let me have some back. I'm like cold 24/7."

You stayed silent so Duke tickled your sides, instantly making you drop to the floor and yield to uncontrollable laughter. Duke hovered above you and trapped you under him, still tickling you.

"Okay! Yes, you can have them back," you surrendered, breathing heavily.

"Great! I love you." Duke kissed you and you both share a laugh.

His part of the closet was full again.

That is until the hoodie thief attacks again.