Potions class

Harrys pov:

"Now remember what we've learned in class today will be the quiz ". Snape said. "When i call your names i need you to stay after class".

Ron looked at me. "Who do you think hes going to call". He said."idk" i responded. We both looked at hermione and she shrugged.

"Mrs. Granger, Mr. Weasley, Mrs. weasley, and Mr. Potter". He said. The four of us groaned."im not finished". He snapped. We all went silent.

"Mrs. Lovegood, Mrs. Parkinson, Mr. Zabini, and Mr. Malfoy". He said. They groaned even louder.

After class:

"Yes professor" hermione asked."i want  you students to ask each other one truth or dare before mondays class you have all weekend to do it". he said." And if you don't" he looked at malfoy then to me. " you get detention".

WHAT". Me and malfoy said in unison. Then he glared at us and went silent. "Do you understand me". He said. We nodded.

Draco's pov:

"How dare he pair us with pottah and his so called friends". I said talking to pansy and blaise. "who cares" pansy said. " why cant you just admit your felling's for harry". Blaise said.

My head snapped towards him. He looked like he was scared for his life. "BECAUSE blaise he doesn't t like me back we have been enemy's since 1st year remember when he rejected my hand". I said with a grim look on my face.

"And that's stopping you why" pansy said. I glared at them. " ok then". I said with a smirk on my face."then what's stopping you from telling hermione you like her". I said to pansy. " or you telling ron you like him". I said looking blaise square in the face.

They were silent. "Ya that's what i thought, don't talk to me about my relationship problems till you sort out yours". I said in a low tone.

Pansy's pov

Fine draco want to play it that way huh. I thought to my self. "Ok". I said in a happy tone. I walked straight over to the Gryffindors and asked them a question....

A/N

(Hey i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)

(P.S. this is my first ever story don't judge me im a 13 year old girl. Btw drama starts in chapter 16)