The great hall

Gryffindor's pov:

The gryffindor's woke this morning and all were happy because they all had good nights. Ron and harry woke first. They got dressed and went to wake up hermione and ginny. They were banging on the door an. Then someone finally answered it was a angry hermione. "What do you want" she said with a stern voice. "Its saturday" said ginny still laying in her bed. "Since when do yall wake up this early on saturdays" ginny said getting up.

"Since when do yall wake up this early ever" hermione said. "Ok enough, get ready we will wait for you in the common room, and hurry cause im hungry" ron said.

Harry and ron headed down stairs to the common room while they waited for the girls. They played some wizard chess and ron won of course.

They girls finally came down stairs to the common room and they all headed down to the great hall.

When we got there not many people where there just 2 hufflepuff's, 4 ravenclaw's 3 at their table and 1 at the slytherin table with 3 slytherins they gryffindor's  could not keep their eyes off of.

They went over to their table sat down and ate. "Are yall excited for our gane with the slytherin's and luna" ginny said with a smile on her face. "I am i read all the rules last night in the library" hermione said with a grin on her face.

"I am i had a walk last night to clear my head and i thought it wasn't a bad idea after all" ron said with a smile.

"I am i went out to the lake last night and sat under the moon and i think its a fun idea" ginny said then they all turned to harry. "Oh uh um-" he started rubbing his neck. He had been starring at the back of his boyfriends head.

"Ya i think its a good idea i had a nice relaxing bath to relax my nerves and muscles" he said with a smile. "Cool lets go see if its still happening" hermione said getting up and heading towards the 3 slytherin's and 1 ravenclaw all talking.

Slytherin's pov:

its was a nice morning for the boys until pansy came banging on the door. "DRACO, BLAISE" she yelled. "WAKE UP" she yelled again. The thing is the boys weren't even in there room.

"WE'RE DOWN HERE PANS" Draco called out. She came running down the stairs to see draco and blaise sitting and waiting for her. "Oh" she said with a smile. *knock knock knock* they heard. Draco answered it. "Hello draco hows your morning going" luan said in her clam voice. "Good" draco said waving pansy and blaise over.

"Well of to breakfast" pansy said pulling luna with her and the boys following behind them. When they got to the great hall there was barely anyone there. Just 3 ravenclaws and 2 hufflepuffs.

They all went and sat at the slytherin table and luan joined them. "Do you think its a good idea" luan said. "Is what a good idea" blaise said stuffing his mouth with food. "The game tonight" luna said in a calm voice.

"Oh uh ya i am, i went over the rule book last night" pansy said while eating some bacon. "Im in, im bored anyway" blaise said eating some eggs. "Im definitely in i think ot will be fun" luna said with a smile. They all looked at draco who had zoned out. "Dray" pansy said waving her hand in his face.

"Dray" she said a little louder. "DRACO" blaise screamed. "Huh" he answered looking up from his food. "Oh ya i think its a good idea" he said looking back down at his food. "You do" said pansy confused.

"Yesterday you were all against it, what changed your mind" blaise said. "Nothing i just think its a good idea" draco answered.

Just then the gryffindor's walked through the door. They all went and sat at their table. They just starred at the gryffindor's as they talked.

They went back to eating instead of starring at the gryffindor's and then out of no where they were walking over to us.

"Gryffindor's heading our way" pansy said with a smirk. They stopped right behind draco. He turned around to see harry, hermione, ron, and ginny standing there. "So is our game of truth or dare kiss or swear still on for tonight" hermione said.

"Ya i don't see why not" pansy said with a grin. "Im in" luna said in a clam voice. "Yeah cool" blaise said with a smirk. "Yeah sure whatever" draco said turning back around.

Harry looked at him confused but then got the hint that there relationship was a secret. "Uh cool lets go see yall at 8 tonight" harry said walking away.

A/N

(Hey i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)