The Incident

*smut warning*

Harry's pov:

I felt something grab my waist or should i say someone. "M-malfoy" i said confused. He turned me around came close to my ear and whispered "I can tell your hard" he said. A shiver ran down my spine. "I don't know what your talking about malfoy now please move" i said.

"Oh really then you don't mind me doing this" he said. I was confused at first but then he kissed me. He pulled away. "Nothing" he said with a smirk on his face. My cheeks were bright red. "N-nothing" i said with a stutter. "Hm really" he said smiling down at me.

He lifted me up to were my legs wrapped around his waist. "M-malfoy W-what are you D-doing" i said. So very confused now.

He started to walk forwards to were my back was on a wall the the only way to escape was for him to put me down. "Sh relax" he said. Then he started to kiss me again. I was thinking about pushing him away but something in me stopped me and started kissing him back.

I don't know what came over me but i actually liked kissing malfoy of all people. Then it started getting more and more intimate.

I was pulling at his hair and moaning. He was kissing up and down my neck and chest. Then he did something that i could have never imagined.

He grabbed my cock and i moaned the loudest i ever did. Lucky no one heard us. "Say my name" he said. "Malfoy" i said. "Again" he demanded. "Malfoy" i said a little louder. "Do you love me" he asked. "Yes" i said without thinking. "Good" he said with a smirk and then he put me down.

I looked him straight in the eyes and moved forward. Then i kissed him. i actually kissed him. This time i had him pinned to the wall.

I kissed him neck. I kissed his chest. Kissed his lips. We battled for dominance but he won. I was now pushed on to the ledge him on top of me and kissing me. It was the best moment of my life.

"Harry" he said. I was shocked he used my real name. "Yes draco" i said assuming i could use him real name as well. "I have something to ask you" he said. " ya what is it" i said concerned.

"Will you" he started. "Will you be my uh-um" he said looking nerves. "Ya what is it" i said more confused than concerned now. He took a deep breath "will you be my boyfriend" he said more clam now.

I was so shocked i didnt know what to do or say. Then my mind snapped back to me and i said " yes of course yes" i kissed him again.

We got out the bath after a little while and headed back to our common rooms. When i got there ron, hermione and ginny were gone.

I got ready and went to sleep.

A/N

(Hey guys i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)

(This chapter, the chapter before this and the next 3 chapters are supposed to be happening at the same time just telling you so you don't get confused)