The Lake

Ginny's pov:

I was sneaking down to the lake when i heard something i looked back and saw hermione and she saw me we smiled at each other and i left then i saw her leave but go the other way.

On my way down i had to hide cause i saw snape. Once he passed i walk down to the dark lake. When i got there i saw someone with long blonde hair and a blue uniform.

"Luna" i said. She turned around "oh hello ginny how are you" she said in her always calm voice. "Im fine how are you" i said a little happy that shes here cause I've kinda had a crush on her since 1st year. Ya shes a year older than me so what.

"Hey luna I've been meaning to ask" i started while sitting down next to her. She looked at me. She was always one of those people who you could talk to and she would listen. " i wa wondering does it ever get tiring being cousins with malfoy" i said a little curious.

She looked like she was thinking. "Ya sometimes but we are both 18 and we have known each other since birth" she said in that calm voice of hers again.

"Have you ever thought of playing quidditch" i said. She looked at me. " no not really, i feel like if i play ill get distracted" she said with a smile. "Besides i like cheering you guys on and my cousin of course" she said.

I looked at her she was smiling and before you know it i say something stupid. " you have a beautiful smile" i said. I covered my mouth as fast as i could.

She looked at me and smiled again. "Why thank you ginny, i love your eyes, i always find myself staring at them" she said smiling. "Hey luna i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend" i said. "I-its ok if you say no i mean i don't want you to say no, uh um-" why am i being so weird im never like this. Snap out of it ginny snap out of it.

"What i meant to say was-" but i was cut off my delicate lips touching mine. This kiss was not forced or anything it was nice, sweet, and soft. "I would love to ginny, I've kinda had a crush on you since i saw you as a scared little first year" she said with a giggle.

We relaxed on the grass by the lake for a little bit and then we headed to our rooms with one last good night kiss.

When i got there hermione was there topical hermione always first. Anyways i got ready and went to sleep.

A/N

(Hey hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)