truth or dare, kiss or swear (pt 5)

Luna's pov:

When pansy and hermione got into the room hermione spun the bottle. It landed on draco. "Truth or dare kiss or swear" she asked. "Kiss" he said looking at harry threw the corner of his eye.

"Kiss blaise" when she said that Ron's, Harry's, blaise's and draco's face dropped "what" draco said. "You heard me kiss blaise" hermione said with a smirk. "But hes my best friend" he said "ok and" she said with a straight face.

Draco sighed and leaned in kissing blaise on the lips when they parted they both started spitting and whipping their mouths. Harry on ron were upset but tried to hid it.

Draco spun the bottle it laned on me. "Truth or dare kiss or swear" he asked. "Swear" i said smiling, "swear to ginny that u will marry her after school ends" he said. "Ok" i said grabbing my wand locking arms with ginny and swearing to her that i will marry her after school ends.

We smiled at each other and the game went on for about another hour then we all headed to bed cause we have classes tomorrow.

*time skip*

When i got to the common room no one was there they probably were all sleep. I walked up the stairs to the dorms and when i walked in i saw cho sleep with someone in the bed with her Probably cedric.

Anyways i got into my PJ's and drifted off to sleep thinking about ginny.

(I hoped u enjoyed this chapter if u did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)