Forgive But Never Forget

Draco's pov:

We walked into the great hall for dinner and the first thing we hear when we walk in is "Avada Kadavra" it went straight past harrys head and hit a wall. There were no teachers in the great hall at the time.

We all looked around and saw no one was standing, no one had wands out, everyone was in a conversation we we looked around.

When we finally settled down we decided to sit at the slytherin table for dinner gryffindor table at lunch and we eat at our own tables for breakfast. We are eating dinner peacefully then we hear "Avada Kadavra" and "Avada Kadavra" from too different voices.

The spells went for me and harry we all ducked and looked up to see no one facing us. "What's going on" ron said with a mouthful of food. "I don't know but it's not good" harry said. "Ya think" I said looking around

When we hear it again I look up straight away and see lavender brown and astroia greengrass standing on the gryffindor table with their wands out.

I get up take out my wand and say " Expelliarmus" lavender dodges it and shoots the killing curse at harry again this time the teacher walk in they were about to say something when they were astride say "Avada Kadavra"

Headmistress mcgonagall  put the binding spell on them and took them away.

*time skip*

The next day we saw them being taken away but they stopped to talk to us. "Draco, harry we are so sorry can u ever forgive us and let us go" they say. "I forgive u" I said in a claim voice the other seven look at me like I'm crazy.

"Dose that mean we are free" astroia says. "No it doesn't" I say and I hear seven different sighs of relief behind me. "What but u forgave us" lavender said.

"Yes I did but it's like my aunt always says you can forgive but you never forget" I say so calmly that I think I'm scaring my friends. "I will get you" they both screamed being taken away.

"For a second their I thought u were going to free them"ron said.  "That's not my decision to make" I say looking at him. "I guess your aunt can be helpful at some times" pansy said. *I guess so* I thought to myself.

(I hoped you enjoyed the chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)

(P.S. I've said it once I'll say it again im a huge 1 Direction fan if you could not tell from the video at the top.