the corridor

Ron's pov:

After harry left i got up, put my books away and went for a walk. I hid cause i saw hermione leaving. I also saw ginny leaving but i didn't think much of it.

As i was walking down the corridor i was thinking what truths or dares i should ask the slytherins and luna tommorow.

Then i bumped into something or someone. We both fell to the ground. The person i bumped into was taller that me for sure cause it felt like i ran into their chest.

Ot was to dark to see but i am hoping it not a teacher. Then the person made a noise. It sounded like a guy. "Well are you going to get up ot what" he said. I know that voice i thought to my self.

Then i saw their hand out to help me up so i took it. When i stood up i saw who it was. It was blaise zabini. I was just staring at him.

"Hello earth to weasley" he said waving a hand in my face. "Huh" i said. "Oh right uh i have something to ask you" i said with a some what shy look on my face. "Ya what is it" he asked.

"Well i was wondering if um" i said. "If you would be my-" i said but got cut of by him pushing me against a wall and covering my mouth. "Ssshhh someones coming" he said. We hid in a dark corridor. We saw snape walk past with a light.

When snape had finally passed he took his hand off my mouth and we just could not keep out eyes off of each other. "uh" i said clearing my throat. But once again i got cut off. But this time it was him kissing me.

He had me pinned up against and was kissing me. Kissing my lips. Kissing my neck. Just kissing me.

I pushed him off i don't know what came over me. I pushed him off and pinned him and started kissing him. Soon enough he lifted me up to were i wrapped my legs around his waist and i was off the ground.

We were kissing for the past 30 minutes. Then we stopped he put me down and i finally got to ask him my question so i thought.

But he got to it first. "Ron" he said i was in shock. "Ya i know i used your name" he said. "Um" he started. "Will you be my boyfriend" he said with blush on his face.

"Yes, yes i will" i said wrapping my arms around him and started kissing him. When we finally stopped we headed to our common rooms.

When i got there harry was already sleeping. I decided not to wake him. I got ready and went to sleep.

A/N

(Hey i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)