The Question

Before we get into todays chapter i have decided to put up a music video for each chapter to calm everyone's soul.

Pansys pov:

"Hello hermione". I said in a happy tone. "What do you want parkinson". Weasley said in a low voice. "Did i say ron". I said looking at him with a glare. "No i didn't think so". He went silent.

"How can i help you parkinson" hermione said. "I was wondering". I started but then i was getting pulled back by my hair.

"ow, Ow, oW, OW" I said. I turn to see draco pulling me back. "STOP" I yelled "what are you doing" he said very upset.

"Well you told me and i quote" i cleared my throat to sound like him. "That's what i thought don't talk to me about my relationship problems till you sort out yours".

"Ok and how is this going to sort out you relationship problems". He said very confused. "Well" i said like he was stupid. "I thought i could turn the assignment snape gave us into a game".

"Im in" blaise said. We both turned our heads to look at him. "You are" we said in unison. " ya why not it gives us time to spend with them" he said.

I look at luna. "Im in if my cousin is in" luna said with her always calm tone.

My head snapped to draco at that moment. "Oh come on dray, even your cousin luna is in". I said desperately. "No" he said turning his head away in disappointment. "Please, i will keep saying please if i have to" i said. "Fine" i said with a smirk on my face when he didn't turn his head.

"please Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE". I screamed. "DRACO MALFOY DON'T MAKE ME TELL THEM YOUR-" he covered my mouth. "Fine" he said in a low tone.

I turn and walk back over to them. "As i was saying before i was rudely interrupted". I said looking back at draco who was glaring at me. " my question was would you guys like to turn our assignment into truth or dare kiss or swear" i said with a smile on my face still a little annoyed by ron's input earlier.

They all turn and huddle up in a group. I hear them all whispering. Then they turned around and hermione walked up to me. "We would love to" she said with a smile on her face and if my eyes didn't steer me wrong i thought i saw some blush.

"Ok meet us in the ror at around 8 pm Saturday" i said. I turned and walked away when i got back over to my friends i found draco banging his head on the wall.

"Stop being dramatic drama queen" i said with a smile. He turned to look at me, glared and walked away with blaise, his cousin luan and me following behind him.

A/N

(Hey i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)

(Idk when the next chapter is going to be)