The talk

Harrys pov:

"So do you think we can trust them mione" i heard ron say. Well at least i think it was ron. I was to busy watching malfoy walk away. I was starring at his blond hair, his seeker body, his nice- Wait what am i saying im not gay and i definitely don't like draco malfoy.

"Harry" i heard someone mumble. "Harry" they spoke a little louder this time. This time they yelled "HARRY" i snapped my head towards them it was ron.

"Bloody hell mate, I've been callin your name for the past 20 minutes" he said. "What could you be starring at that is more important that what we are talking about" he said with a confused look on his face. "Uh" i said looking around for something. "The wall" i lied. "Ya the wall" i said to make them believe me.

"A wall" ginny said in a confused tone. "Yes a wall why do you sound so confused" i said. "Well because the direction you were looking was not the direction the wall you are calming to be looking at is in" hermione said.

"I-um" i saud trying to hide the fact that i got caught. "Harry you know you can tell us anything right" hermione said in a calm voice. "I-uh i got to go, bye" i said taking off down the hall.

But right as i turned the corner i bumped into something or some one.

A/n

(Hey i hope you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)