The library

Hermione's pov:

I was sneaking out when i saw ginny at the door i was hoping she didn't see me but she turned around we smiled at each other and she left out the room she went one way thankfully was not the way u was going.

I don't know what she was doing but i was going ti the library. I was going there to see if there were any truth or dare kiss or swear rule books that i could look at. But i had to hide because i saw snape walking down the hall. I wonder if ginny bumped into him.

Anyway when i got to the library there was a dim light there and someone sitting in a corner. I couldn't see who it was so i went closer to them i saw it was a girl.

When i got even closer i saw a girl with black hair in slytherin robes. Pansy Parkinson. But the worst part was she had the rule book i needed. I guess we had the same thoughts.

"Hey Parkinson" i said slowly. Her head snapped up a look of fear on her face like she just seen a ghost. But considering this is hogwarts she probably did we have them everywhere.

"Oh granger its just you" she said in relief. " i thought it was snape i saw him on my way down here" she said. "Oh i just sae him i had ti hide so i didn't get caught" i said sitting down next to her. "Ya me to" she said in calm tone still starring at me.

"I guess we had the same thoughts" i said with a little laugh. She looked at me confused. "The rule book" i said pointing at it. "I was coming down for that" i said with a smile. "Oh here you go" she said handing it to me. "Oh no its ok we can read it together" i said blushing a little.

"Oh ok thanks" she said smiling and if my eyes are right i saw her blushing as well. "Hey Parkinson" i started and she looked at me. " i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend" i said a little shy.

"The reason im asking is because, I've had a crush on you since first year and I've thought you where cute, well technically i think yoh are cute not where cause that is past tense and this is the present-" i said but got cut off by her kissing me.

"God you talk a lot and very fast" she said laughing. "So is that a yes or no" i said confused. Me hermione confused.

"Its a yes hermione" she said kissing me. We laughed and talked while reading the rule book for tommorow.

When we got done we said or goodbyes and headed to our common rooms. When i got there ginny was not there so i got ready and went to bed.

A/N

(Hey i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love you bye)