The Journey To The ROR

Draco's pov:

On our way to the ror room we had to hide twice. Once fore snape And the second for McGonagall.

When we made it to the ror room. No One was there when we got there so we had to summon the room.

I walked by the 3 times and thought of a room were 3 slytherin's 4 gryffindor's and 1 ravenclaw could play a game of truth or dare kiss or swear.

Now that i think about it i don't think this is going to end well. Finally after a few minutes the door appeared. Even the room knows this is not going to end well. We walked in the room and there were 4 red bean bags, 3 green ones and a blue one.

We hurried into the room because we heard snape coming. "Man teachers are everywhere" blaise said with a huff. "Well at least we didn't get caught" pansy said with a grin. "Ya" luna said in her always calm voice. "Ya now we just wait for the gryffindor's to get here" i said sitting down in a green bean bag.

Pansy and blaise did the same sitting it the too green bean bags and luna sat in the blue one and we waited.

Harry's pov:

Lets just say it was not a easy journey to the ror room we had to hide from filch and his annoying cat. Mcgonagall. And snape who was coming from the direction we were heading.

When we got to the ror room it was already open so that meant they were already in there we snuck in and saw them talking and laughing.

The door shut behind us and they all turned their heads. I have never been so embarrassed to have people staring at me. We went to sit down in in-between them.

Me between draco and blaise. Ron between blaise and luna. Ginny between luna and pansy. And hermione between pansy and draco. There was a bottle of veritaserum potion in the middle for the truths And dracos wand for the swears. There was also a bottle to spin so you would not pick randomly.

When we sat down draco said. "You guys made it pansy was scared you guys would not come" he said with a laugh. "Ow" he said. Pansy had thrown a can she found on the floor at his head. "I was not" she said.

"She was" he mouthed at me. This time he dodged what she threw. "Ok time for the game" blaise said with a grin. "Ill go first" luan said taking the bottle and spinning it.

A/N

(I hope you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)

(P.S. im a huge 1 Direction fan if u couldnot tell, from the video above)