The Bathroom

Draco's pov:

"I just don't understand why you would ask them that" blaise said to pansy while i was doing school work. "Because we need to make a truce with them" she said. "We have been enemy's since 1st year pansy" blaise said.

I had enough of this. "Enough" i yelled. They all went silent. "Im not going to sit here and listen to you guys fight" i said. "But draco-" blaise said. I cut him off though. "We are going to do this tonight so we can get it over with got it" i said still angry with them.

They all nodded. "Now im going to go
take a bath" i said calming my self down. Then i walked out the room with my wand clothes and a towel up to the prefects bathroom.

When i got there i turned the water on with soap and got undressed. I hopped in and started to relax.

Harry's pov:

"I still don't think we can trust them" i heard ron say while i was laying in bed. "Hey ron" i said. "Hm" he said while reading a book. I know right im even shocked hes reading.

"What's the password to the prefects bathroom" i said. I really wanted to relax my muscles. "Uh its, Dumbledore" he said. I looked at him woth a confused face. "Its to honor him cause if his death" he said like i should have known.

I got up grabbed my wand, towel, clothes and headed off to the prefects bathroom. "Dumbledore" i said and the door opened. When i got there i thought i was going ti have a nice relaxing bath to myself but no nope not happening. When i got there someone was already in the bathtub. Malfoy.

I walked up to the bath behind him and said "hello malfoy" he spun around faster than he ever had. "Pottah" he said. "What are you doing here" he said with a grim look on his face. "I could ask you the same thing malfoy" i said with a smirk. "Im a prefect, now what's your reason" he said in a calm tone.

The smile fell from my face and i just ignored him. I got undressed and got in the bath. "Uh what are you doing" malfoy said after i sat down in the bath. "Im taking a bath what dies it look like" i said in a low tone. " i see that but do you nit see me already in here" he said confused. "I don't care you stay on your side and ill stay on mine" i said.

"Fine" he said in a low tone. I was facing away from him and i assumed he was facing away from me until. I felt something grab my waist or should i say someone.

A/N

(Hey i hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)