Truth or dare, Kiss or swear (pt 4)

Harrys pov:

When ron and blaise came out of the room they sat down and ron spun the bottle it landed on pansy. I knew he wanted pay back. "Dare" she said before he opened his mouth. Once again.

I knew he wanted revenge once they walked out the room. "Ok i dare u and hermione to go into Snape's office and make put for 30 minutes" ron said with a smirk. "WHAT" hermione yelled. "You heard me now sho" ron said waving his hands at them. Pansy grabbed Hermione's hands and dragged her out of them room.

Hermione's pov:

We ran to Snape's office with pansy pulling me and i was blushing like mad. When we got there we were about to open the door when we saw the nob moving. When we looked who it was in was Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape having a conversation when they finally left the room i check the time. We had 20 minutes left then we had to head back to the group.

When went in the room and pansy cast a silencing spell so no one could here ys and a locking spell so no one could walk in. It would not keep out a teacher but it would give us enough time to hide.

After pansy finished casting the spell she turned to me and walked over to me and said "we don't have to do this is you don't want to" i smiled fondly at her and she smiled back. So instead she went into snape's desk look for the answers to the potions quiz we had. I tried to stop her but she didn't listen so while she did that i went looking through his books.

*20 minutes later*

After 20 minutes of searching we had to leave cause or time was up. We walked back hand in hand and had to hide 3 times. One for snape heading to his office. One to mcgonagall looking for students out of bed. And one for filch and his cat mrs. Norris.

When we got to the door of the ror we notice that it didn't look like we had made out. So we messed up our clothes and i smudged my lipstick and pansy smudged hers as well.

When we walked in the room everyone turned there heads toward us checking out appearances to see if we looked like we made out for 30 minutes i guess we did cause they all looked away and waited for us to come sit down when we did pansy spun the bottle and we went on with the game.

Tbc....

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on hiw to better the story)

(Love yall bye)