Truth or dare Kiss or Swear (pt 3)

*Smut Waring*

Harry's pov:

"Truth or dare kis or swear" draco asked luna. "Um truth" is what she said. "Ah thats boring" blaise said. "Ok is it true that you've kissed longbottom" he said sith a smirk. "Yes, yes it is" luan said in a calm tone. As usual. When i looked at ginny she looked mad.

Luna spun the bottle and it landed on pansy. "Swear" she said before luna could ask. "Ok you have to swear to not be me to harry, ron, hermione and ginny for a whole week" she said. "Oh what that's not fair" pansy said. "You have to" luna said. "Fine" pansy said locking arms with luna.

Hermione cast the spell and pansy made the swear. "I swear to not be mean to potter, Weasley, weaslet, and hermione for a whole week" pansy said. Wow hermione gets to be called by her first name but we don't. I thought to myself. "Ok my turn" pansy said spinning the bottle it landed on ron. "Ok weasley" she said smiling widely.

She gave me and draco a dare to go in a room together so maybe she will do the same with ron and someone. "You have to go into that room" she said pointing to a different door than before. "With blaise and do whatever you want" she said with a smirk. Yup just like me and draco. I thought.

"Uh ok" ron said getting up and walking to the room with blaise following behind him. They closed the door and we all said oooooooo.

Ron's pov:

Once the door closed i kissed blaise hard and long. Once we broke apart me looked at the room it looked like our common rooms. Not the dorms the siting Place before the stairs.

It was green and red the color of our houses and i didnt reall get to look at anything else because blaise started to kiss my neck. Running his hands up my legs and i moaned i moaned really loud.

I know i must have sounded like a girl but it was amazing. I pushed him on the wall and unbuttoned him trousers. Pulled down is boxers and sucked him off. He was moaning and groaning. He was pulling at my hair and then it happened. He came in my mouth. And i licked it all up about 30 minutes later hermione came and knocked on the door.

We got dressed and went back out and i spun the bottle.

Tbc....

(I hoped you likes this chapter is you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)