6 years later

Harry's pov:

"Dobby" I call out. "How  an dobby help master potter" he said "can you wake up the twins its their first day at hogwarts today" I say with a smile. "Yes Master potter" he said. "What did I say about calling me Master dobby" I said with a smile and laughter.

When the little house elf dissappears draco walks in. "He babe" he said kissing me and pushing me to the counter. "Hi, your in a good mood" I say as I pull away. We hear 2 sets of feet running down the stairs and we see the twins. Alex and Alexis.

We adopted them when they were five. Alex had black hair like me and blue/gray eyes like draco. Alexis has blonde hair like draco and green eyes like me she also wears glasses.

We hear a knock on the door and it ginny and Luna with their twins. Winter and summer. Winter has ginger hair like ginny and green eyes. Summer has blonde hair like luna and green eyes. They adopted them at five at the same time as us.

*time skip*

We have been talking with ginny and luna for a while, while the kid play in their rooms. WITHOUT knocking ron, blaise, hermione, and pansy walked into me and dracos house.

Ron and blaise. Adopted reggie and Blake. They are twins as well. Reggie has black hair like balise and blue eyes. Blake has ginger hair and green eyes. They adopted them at the same time as us at five.

Hermione and pansy adopted a girl and a boy. Twins as well. Harold and Peggy. Peggy has brown and black hair with green eyes. Harold has brown and black hair with Grey eyes and wear glasses. They got adopted at five with us.

"They are up in there rooms" I tell the 4 eleven year Olds and they all dart up stairs after saying hi and giving us hugs. "How did we all manage to raise 2 kids" draco says with a smile we laugh and talk.

*time pause*

I guess I should tell u more about the past years. After we graduated everyone except ginny graduated 8th years she graduated a 7th year and we all shared a wedding. Ginny and Luna, pansy and hermione, ron and blaise, and me and draco.

About a year later we all said we wanted kids so we decided to adopt kids. When we got there they showed us all the kids. I was so upset that so many people didn't want their kid.

If you didn't want them then use protection or don't have sex. I mean it not as bad as abortion but it's still bad. Anyway when she showed us the kids she said their were 4 sets of twins here and that's when we adopted our kids.

They are now eleven and going to hogwarts and maybe I should tell you about lavender and astroia. We went to their trial and they got life in Azkaban for using a forbidding curse.

*time resume*

"KIDS TIME TO GO" blaise yelled. "Ron stop playing with them its going to make them think they don't have to listen" balsie said to his husband. "Ron walked over with the kids and we went off the the train station.

*time skip*

When we got onto the platform we kissed our kids goodbye and they got on the train. As the train was taking off. I was leaning on draco and I thought I saw. Hm maybe it's nothing.

Pov unknown:

"I will get revenge for my mother's" I said under my breath staring at. The potter-malfoys, zabinis, Parkinsons, and lovegoods, putting their kids on the train.

Hi u might be wondering wondering who I am. My name is ally, ally brown-greengrass, my parents are lavender brown-greengrass and astrioa brown greengrass. I have brown hair and green eyes and I wear glasses. I'm eleven years old and it's my first year of hogwarts.

I walk to the train and get on. I go to the compartment were I saw those kids get in and asked if I could join. The boys were on the floor and the girls got the seats. "Hi I'm ally, ally br-" I was about to say my last name then I thought maybe they know the story. So I lied.

"Ally graves" I smile shaking a girl's hand. "Hi I'm Alexis potter-malfoy and this is my twin Alex potter-malfoy" she smiled introducing the rest. "This is winter and summer they are twins and they are the lovegoods" she says.

"These are Reggie and Blake they are twins and they are the zabinis" she says with a smile. "And finally these are Harold and Peggy they are twins as well they are the parkinsons" she says finally introducing me.

"Guys this is ally Graves and she's our new friend" she says looking at them. They all say hi and smile and go back to what they wer doing.

They plan is in motion I won't fail you mother's.

THE END...OR IS IT

IDK IF I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.

(I hoped you enjoyed this story if you did tell me what else you would like me to write)

(Love yall bye)

(P.S. I love 1 direction and I thought since they were 8th years when they started dating in this series I thought that was a good song to choose)