Truth or dare kiss or swear (Pt 2)

*Smut waring*

Harry's pov:

When we got in the room he locked the door. I was barley paying attention to him the room we were in was amazing its a green and red room with a king size bed. Soon i felt draco grab my waist he turned me around and picked me up. So i wrapped my legs around his waist so i would not fall.

He started to walk over to the bed. He placed me on the bed and got on top on me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. It was a really hard kiss and sloppy. Soon he started to unbutton my shirt so i started to undo the buckle on his pants and pull his pants down. He got my shirt off fast and started to undo my pants so i undid his shirt.

Where we were left in our boxers he pinned my hands above my head and kissed my neck making his was up to my ear. "I can tell your hard" he said as his hand trailed my inner thigh. "F-Fuck" i said. He trailed his hand on my inner thigh again. "T-Tease" i said. That my him snicker.

He started to leave a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach. He stoped at my boxers. He looked up at me then pulled my boxers down. "Wow harry nice" he said looking at my cock. He moved up and hovered above me about to take me in his mouth but moved back up to my mouth.

"Dick" i called him cause he was teasing me. He went back down and took my cock in his mouth. I moaned super loud. Its a good thing there was a silencing charm on the door. I was about to buck my hips up but he pinned me down. Sucking on my cock like it was a piece of candy.

"Aaah fuck" i yelled. I started to pull his hair to make him come up it worked he moved and made his was to my mouth. We were making out for about thirty minutes i think. I was to busy getting fucked to keep track of the time. Anyway after a few more minutes we heard a knock on the door.

Draco got off me and went to the door opening it a little it was pansy she said time was up. He closed the door came to me and kisses me one more time. We got up got dressed and went back out.

"So how was it"hermione said laughing at our messy hair. "Shut up" i said. Draco spun the bottle it laned on luna.

Tbc....

(Hey i hoped you like this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)