Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear (Pt 1)

Harry's pov:

Luna spun the bottle and it landed on me. Out of all the people to go first it choose me. "Truth or dare, kiss or swear" luna asked me. "Um...truth" i said taking some of the veritaserum.

"Is it true that you have a crush on a guy" she said in her calm voice. "Uh...N-" i was about to say no but the
Veritaserum made me tell the truth. "Yes" i said covering my mouth a fast as i could. "Ooooh" i heard come from a few people.

"Ok my turn" i said spinning the bottle. It landed on ron. "Truth or dare kiss or swe-" i started saying but "swear" he cut me off. "Ok swear to ginny that you will do what ever she wants for a week" i said. Ginny lit up with joy and ron groaned. They locked arms and hermione said the spell. "I swear to you ginny that i will do what ever you want for a week.

After that ron spun the bottle it landed on draco. He was barley paying attention so he didn't notice it landed on him. " ok truth or dare kiss or swear malfoy" ron said. Draco turned his head towards him. "Oh um" he started "kiss" he said looking at me threw the corner of his eye. "kiss any girl here and it cant be pansy"he said with a cheeky smile.

"No im not doing that" he said with a scowle on his face. He got a bruise on his side but he didnt care. Draco spun the bottle and it landed on me. I got so scared what will happen. What will he ask me.

"Ok Pottah" he said with a smirk "truth or dare kiss or swear" he said staring me right in the face. "Kiss" i said in a wavery voice. "Ok kiss" he started and started to look around.

Pick yourself dumbass. I said to my self but no he had to make it hard. "Kiss Weasley" he said with a smirk. "Im sorry what" i said. "You heard me" he said with a straight face.

"Uh ok" i said in a wavery voice. I leaned over to ron, i was about to kiss him but i stopped my self. "I cant do it" i said backing away from him. I got a bruise but i didn't care. I spun the bottle it landed on ginny. "Ok truth or dare kiss or s-" she cut me off. Why cant i ever finish. "Kiss" is what she said.

"Ok give a passionate kiss to anyone in the room" i said. "Ok" she said leaning over and giving luna a passionate kiss on the lips. Ron had a shocked look on his face i don't think anyone else was surprised. "Ok my turn" ginny said as she pulled away from luna.

She grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on blaise. "Truth" he said before she could ask. He took a drink of the veritaserum potion. "Is it true your in love with my brother" she said with a smile. "Ya i am" he said so calm. We all were looking back and forth between them cause they were so calm about this.

I looked at ron and he was bright red. Blaise spun the bottle and it landed on pansy. "Truth or dare kiss or swear" he said to pansy. "Dare" she said. "Ok i dare you to go into the hallway and yell who your crush is and then run back in so we don't get caught"he said so calm. Why are they so calm about everything. We could get caught.

But pansy did it she went to the door and yelled. " I AM IN LOVE WITH HERMIONE GRANGER" she yelled. She ran back in closing the door sitting back down and spinning the bottle. It landed on draco. "Ok dray" she said with smirk like she knew what his answer was. "Truth or dare kiss or swear" she said still with a smirk on her face. "Dare" he said calm.

Her smirk grew. "Ok i dare you to that room" she said pointing to a door behind. "And you have to go with harry" she said looking at me. "And do whatever you want in the time frame we give you" she said with a smirk. My face went red. "Ok" he said so calm like he didn't hear what she just said. He got up, grabbed my arm, and pulled me to the room. We heard some oooo's before he closed the door.

Tbc.......

A/N

(I hoped you liked this chapter if you did im open to suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yall bye)

(Sorry i have not been posting i was grounded and i was focused on school but its now summer break)