The Trouble starts

Harry's pov:

When we got to potions class today me and ron just copied of of hermione's paper and when i looked at draco and his friends pansy was copying his paper as well.

"Ok when i call your names stay after class" snape said the eight of us look at each other. "Mr Weasley, Mr Potter, Mrs Granger, and Mrs Weasley" we all just look at him with bored looks on our faces he was shocked when we didn't make a noise.

"Mr Zabini, Mr Malfoy, Mrs Parkinson, and Mrs LoveGood" he said and they didn't react either he looked at us confused but went back to what he was doing.

We were in the middle of class and we saw to gingers poke their heads in. "What do u want" snape asked. "Oh nothing" George said "just being nosey" fred said after him. "So watcha doing" George asked in a sing song voice (Phineas and Ferb reference).

"Why are u here u graduated all ready i thought i was done with u" snape said really annoyed. "Hey cant we vist our favorite teacher" fred said. "I hate u and u hate me, now what do u want" snape said.

Right when snape asked what they wanted fred and George threw a bunch of fire works into the class room and everyone got under their desk.

Fred and George ran off laughing and snape was going to chase them but class just ended so he stayed to talk with us.

"Did u do the assignment i gave u" he said looking down at his papers. "Uh" i said as my mind flashed back to last night. " no we kind of forgot" i lied knowing he didn't by it. "Fine whatever im done trying with u" he said pinching the bridge of his nose.

We walk out the room and the first thing to happen is draco getting pinned to the wall and kiss my lavender brown straight on the mouth her trying to push her tongue in his mouth but hes holding his mouth shut.

We manage to get her off of him and "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BROWN" draco screamed not caring that we are right out aide snape's classroom. "What u know u liked it" she said smirking.

Hermione was about to smack her but then draco said without thinking"no i didnt im in a relationship with harry" he blushed and put his hand over his mouth.

"You will pay" she said pointing to me.

When she was gone we turned to our friends. Hermione, luna, ginny, and pansy were trying so hard not to fan girl but were failing really bad.

"So your a couple" ron said with a glare "uh yeah" i said a bit embarrassed. "Oh thank god" ron breathes out in relief. "So are me and blaise we just didnt know how to tell u guys" he said smiling.

"Ya so are we" ginny says while pointing at luna "ya i guessed that one" pansy said smirking. We all looked and hermione and pansy who were not paying attention.

They look back at us "oh yeah we are dating as well" they say together. "Yeah we guessed that" I said laughing. We all walk to the great hall not knowing what was in store for us later.

(I hoped you enjoyed this chapter is you did im open in suggestions on how to better the story)

(Love yelled bye)

(P.S. I've said this before im a huge 1 Direction fan if u could not tell from the video before)