Initiation part.1 🐍🐍

"Here we are princess." Sweets says as I get off he's bike.

"Thank you Sweets. For everything it mean a lot." I say giving him a hug.

"Your welcome Princess."He says looking down at me with a slight smile

"Hey M, I'm going to put you bike away." Jug say as he walks ways.

"Ok thanks jug.

"Hey are you going to be ok here?" Fangs asks

"Yeah I have jug here and if I need anything I can always call Fred or sheriff Keller."

"Are you sure princess?"

"Yeah I'm sure. If I need anything though you guys will know. Thank you though."

"Ok we should let you get some rest." Toni says as they leave. Once I get inside I change into my pyjamas I lay in bed and fall asleep. After who knows how long I was woken up by movement in my room when I woke up I jump when I see people in serpent mask sounding my bed. "What the hell?" I ask confused as I look around confused I can't tell who these any of these sweepings are except for one.

"The first part of your initiation is to take care of the beast." Sweets says as they part to bring in a Shepherd dog.

"Ok. Quick question though is my initiation or mine and my brothers initiation?" I ask

"It's yours." Sweets says before leaving

"Goodnight guys" I say looking at the dog "while I guess it time for bed isn't it." I say as the beast crawls into my bed and we both sleep. When I wake up the next morning I get up and do some stretches before throwing on a pair of blue jeans and a black tank top and my serpent jacket and head to the kitchen to feed the shepherd dog now living with us. Before making some eggs.

"Morning M. Why is there a dog in our kitchen?" Jug asks 

"The serpents. It's part of my initiation."

"Your initiation? What about me?" Jig asks

"I'm not sure jug."

"M?"

"Yes?"

" I'm heading to Archie's today you want to come."

"No I'm ok. I'm heading to Pop's because he wanted to talk to me."

"Ok do you want me to take the dog..."

"Hot dog." I say cutting him off. "His name is hot dog but  I think the Serpent call him the beast for the scare appeal and no I got him."

"Ok have fun. I'll see you later." Jug says as I leave with hot dog

"Come on boy let's go to pop's" I say smiling as I walk out the door and head to pop's. Half way through my walk I see Cheryl. "Hey Cher!"

"Hey M, just the girl I wanted to see. What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing why?"

"I was thinking we could have a girls night at my place."

"Sure why not. Who will be there?"

"Veronica, you, Kevin, me and maybe Toni if she can." Cheryl says

"Ok asks her and see if she can. Hey Cher, we will talk later. I have to get to pop's."

"Ok see you tonight M."

"See you later." I say walking to pop's and sees him outside. "Hey Pop."

"Oh Mariah. You are just in time. Who is this little guy?" Pop asks

"This is hot dog. He's..."

"The serpents dog."

"Yeah he is Pop."

"So you are joining the serpent?" He asks

"I am."

"Just please stay safe Mariah. I don't want anything else to happen to you."

"I will Pop. Thank you for your concern."

"You're welcome, look the reason I asked you to stop by is because a waitress position just opened up and I was wondering if you would want it as an after school job"

"I would love that Pop."

"How does after school sound to you from four till ten sound?" Pop asks

"It sound perfect. Thank your so much." I say with a big smile.

"Then it's settled you will start Tuesday." 

"Wonderful I'll see you then. Once again thank you so much Pop."

"You are very welcome. I'll see you then. Bye Mariah. Good bye hotdog." He says petting him before heading inside. Once Pop is inside she head back home with hotdog. As I walks I runs into sweet pea. "Hey Sweets"

"Hey princess. What are you doing coming back from the Northside? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I just went to Pop's. I got a part time job." I say noticing a bruise forming on he's cheek.

"Congratulations. That's wonderful Princess." he says with

"Thanks. Hey why do you have a bruise?" I asks

"Oh Fangs and I were rough housing and he accidentally got a punch in."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. How's Hotdog been?"

"He's been wonderful. I almost want to keep him." I smile petting him.

"So part one of your Initiation is going well?"

"So far yeah."

"Hey what are you doing today?"

"I'm just heading home now and going to clean up. it my turn to make dinner so I'm going to do that and probably put on a movie. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe have dinner together. To make up for out first date." He says with a small chuckle as he scratches the back
Of his head.

"I would love to Sweets"

"Ok why don't we have it at my place. Around 7:30?"

"That sounds perfect.  Send me your address and I'll be there."

"No I want to pick up it's only right."

"Ok. I'll see you tonight sweet pea." I say with a smile walking home with butterflies in my stomach.