Sweetwater river

As we drive to the Whyte Wyrm Sweetpea takes  and unexpected turn.

"Where are we going Sweetpea?" I ask

"You'll see princess." He says as we drive down the road.

"But, my brother will worry about me"

"He knows where we're going. So relax." Sweetpea says as he parks his bike at sweet water river as he gets off the bike

"What are we doing here?" I ask as I hop off the bike

"I come here when I need to clear my head. I. thought you would like a place to think."

"That very nice of you Sweetpea but, I don't need to think."

"Yes you do because I want to asks ya something."

"What is it?"

"Why don't you move to Southside high?"

"Because my dad wants me and Jug to go to Northside high. Like he did."

"But, your not safe there. If you were at Southside Retard will never hurt you. You'll be safe."

"Why do you care about my safety?" I ask

"Because....Because your a serpent and we serpents stick together to protect one another."

"I'll talk to my dad about it. See what he says. If he says ok. Then I'll transfer to Southside high." I say with a slight smile.

"Good. If you transfer you'll be protective by all the serpent."

"I know. How did you become a serpent?"

"My ma was as serpent as a teen. Her dad kicked her out because he got drunk and the serpents took her in. So naturally I become a serpent."

"How bout your dad."

"My Dad was abusive so my mom left him."

"I'm sorry. Is that why you got so protective when Reggie hit me?"

"Yeah. Us serpent have a rule we all live by and that is to never hit a girl and if we do they will be hell to pay."

"What other rules are there?"

" A Serpent never shows cowardice. / No Serpent stands alone. 2. If a Serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of. 3. Snakes never shead there skin. 4. No Serpent is left for dead. 5. A Serpent never betrays his own. 6. In unity, there is strength. Why?"

"I'm just wondering."

"Ok? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I was just wondering my dad keeps me out of the loop on stuff like that."

"So, what's up with you and the Blondie?"

"Nothing. She's not my friend anymore. I don't want a fake friend in my life."

"We should head to Whyte Wyrm. We don't want your dad to worry." Sweetpea says as as we hop on his bike and drive Back to the Whyte Wyrm...