Last vixen pratice.

After school I head to the girls change room and put on my vixen uniform before heading out to the gym where Cheryl and I are holding practice for the vixens

"Today is not only the first official practice for our new vixens but we also say a tearful good bye to fellow vixen,  co HBIC and my dear friend Mariah Jones. M you will always have and will be part of the sisterhood that is the Riverdale vixens."

"Thanks Cheryl."

"And considering this is you last practice with us I give you full rains to the team."

"Thank you. Now let's get this practice started." I say as we all warm up.

"Inner circle already know the moves so everyone follow along behind." I say as Veronica, Josie and Cheryl come up front with me showing the girls the routine.

"Ok girls now follow along with us." I say as as we start off slow goi g over it three times

"Everyone has it down?" I ask as the girls nod there head yes

"Good. Let's speed it up I want to watch you do the routine." I say putting on the music watching the team carefully. "V slow down a little you going to fast." I say as Cheryl comes beside me.

"They aren't going the same pace." She says

They will get it. This group is strong"

"I can only hope." She says with an eye roll as we watch Josie fall.

"Oh god." I say as I go to her to give her a helping hand and pull her up

Don't touch me serpent. She says through her teeth

"Ok..." I say as I let her hand go as she falls to the ground again as some girls giggle.

"again girls from the top. I'll do it with you." I say as I join Veronica up front. "You are doing great V."

"Thanks M." I say as we go through the routine again working out the kinks as we do Jug, sweet pea and Toni come into the gymnasium and watch.

"Higher kicks girl! Remember you got to sing! The CD won't be with us game day!!" Cheryl shouts as I start singing along to the songs as the vixens follow my lead.

"Louder! We need people to hear us!!" I say as we do the routine.

"Ok ladies take a break you deserve it."I say as I walk up to jug. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask sweets and Toni.

"We were hanging out with Jug. Your a natural leader M." Toni says with a smile

"Thank you but I am a Jones after all. I say with a smile." I say watching toni's eyes go to Cheryl. "Go talk to her. She's not that scary."

"I'm good." Toni says with a smile.

"I better get back to practice. See you after practice." I say heading back to Cheryl.

"Ok girls from the top will will not stop until this routine is perfection." Cheryl says as we all the routine over and over and over and over again till everything this perfect