Thanks

"Are you ok?" Sweets ask

"As ok as I can be."

"Thinking about King?"

"Yeah. As well as Jellybean, the serpents, V, Reggie..."

"Please tell me your not still in love with him!?!" Sweets scream

"No!! I'm thinking about him because he hurt Fangs. Speaking of Fangs... do you think he'll be ok."

"Yeah he'll be fine. He just need some more patching and a good nights rest."

Are you sure that's all he needs. He took a pretty bad beating."

He'll be fine. If not I'll call you."

"Ok. I can't help to wonder if Reggie looks worse then Fangs."

"Probably. Fangs can pack a mean punch when he wants to." Sweets says as I park my bike in front of the whym as he hops of.

"Is that so? He looks like a teddy bear if you asks me." I say with a smirk

"I may look like a teddy bear M but I can fight like a real bear." Fangs says as he and Toni walk up to us.

"I don't doubt it but all facts aside, you still look like a giant cuddly teddy bear Fangs." I say with a laugh.

"Whatever." Fangs says with a eye roll

"Don't worry Fangs Sweets is one too." Toni says as we both break into laughter

"Hey! I am not a teddy bear." Sweets says

"Yeah he's just a bear." I say as I take a seat in my bike.

"I better get Fangs in and cleaned up. Night M." Toni says

"Night T. Night Fangs."

You know, your a pretty cool girl Jones. Fangs says

Thanks I take after my dad. I say with a smile as I put on my helmet as he and Toni head inside.

"Hey, want to go out to Pop's tomorrow?"?Sweets asks

"Sure. When?" I say as I take of my helmet

Tomorrow night at six and then we can catch a movie at the drive in.

"Are you asking me this as our date Sweets?"I ask

"That's only if you want to be." He says with a smirk

"I would love too Sweets. I'll see you tomorrow night." I say as I put my helmet back on and drive back to Archie's. Once I get into the drive way I see Jellybean in the garage with Fred.

"Hey what's going on in here?" I ask as I hop off the bike and walk up to them

"We made cookies Mariah."

"What type?"

"Your favourite. Oatmeal chocolate chip."

"Sounds delicious Jelly." I say with a smile as the timer goes off in the kitchen.

"There done." She e says happily as she runs inside  leaving Fred and I alone.

"Did you find your friend?"

"Yeah. He was  jumped by Reggie  though but he will be fine. Just a few scratches."

"That's good that he's ok. You know your dad's coming out." Fred says

"I know."

"What are you going to tell her."

"What I've been telling her since she got here. Dad's been busy working and that's all she need to know."

"You know your friend Sweet pea, he seems to really take an interest in you."

"I know."

"And you should know that you didn't deserve what Reggie did to you and with that said if Sweet pea can treat you right. Then be with him."

"It's not that simple Mr. A. He's a serpent and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing. It's just... my dad is the king of the serpents, if he found out that I was going out with one anything more then just friends. There will be some consequences. On top of that Archie likes me and Betty hates my guts for even being friends with them. But, I could care less about her. I'm more worried about Archie then I am anything else. I don't want to ruin my friendship with him over some crush."

"Mariah, nothing could destroy your friendship with Archie. I know my son and he would never let that happen. I also see the way Sweet pea looks at you and I see the way Archie looks at you. It's the exact same look, love. I also see the way you look at Archie you don't see him as a boyfriend but, the way you look at Sweet pea is. Mariah know that no matter what Archie will still be there for you and as for FP, he loves you. I know your relationship with him isn't perfect but, he only wants what's best for you and wants you to be happy and if that's Sweet pea or some other guy. He'll except them."

"That's good to know because, Sweets asked me out on a date and I did says yes but, now I'm scared of what might happen if Reggie sees me."

"Sweet pea will kick his ass."

"Yeah he would. Should I tell Archie?"

"I think that's up for you to decide." Fred say as goes to leave.

"Hey Mr A?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for always being a second dad to us. It means a lot." I say as he walks back inside as I just seat in the garage thinking