Thank You!

(boop it's my face

(boop it's my face.)

Hello, Ashley here! If you have gotten to the end of this story and read this massive fanfic all the way through, then I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for supporting me! All of the wonderful comments, all of the likes, reads and favorites, it means so much to me, more than you'll ever know. Everyday I go on here and read your sweet messages and it's always the highlight of my day.

This is literally the longest thing I've ever written.

I started "His Reasons" last year and I never thought it was going to be such a large project. I honestly just started watching "My Hero Academia" and wondered what it would be like if there were "reasons'' for why Katsuki Bakugo acts the way that he does. And then as I started to think about the idea, the story just kind of developed from there.

Now, I'm going to reveal a secret to all of you. I'm actually an only child.

That's right. I have never gotten the opportunity to have a sibling or grow any kind of bond like that so it was really challenging to have to write a "brother sister" relationship given that I had absolutely no experience with the topic but seeing all of you relate to the story and Katsuki and Amari's relationship it made me really happy to know that I was doing it right.

When this story started I also had never been in a romantic relationship before so I have no idea why I picked two topics I knew absolutely nothing about. I guess I wanted a challenge heheh. But good news if, halfway through this I did find myself a wonderful boyfriend that actually serves as some inspiration in the later chapters. He even helped me outline a few chapters cause he's an MVP.

Before I started this story I was a youtuber and when I wrote stories, the responses and hate from other fandoms would be so negative that I almost quit writing all together. But then I found His Reasons and I slowly began to rediscover my love for writing and after such a positive response from all of you, it really gave me the love and support I needed to regain my confidence to believe my stories weren't all trash.

Writing this story has been a dream come true and I honestly can't believe it's over.

And now that it's finished if you go back and reread everything from the beginning, I'm sure you'll catch lots of foreshadowing, heavy character development and how Bakugo Amari has changed completely since she was first introduced. It's actually very interesting.

I'm also planning on going back and fixing some of the grammar and word usage as well since I feel like I've grown since then. Some of those early chapters are oof.

Also if you want more Ayumi and Toya content, you should check back in a couple days, just saying... (wink wink nudge nudge)

And if you want a story with a similar vibe including feels, heavy character development, and lots of angst but a different story line then you should check out my other fanfic and I'm going to dedicate myself to after this called "Sister Mine"

https://www.wattpad.com/1011540497-sister-mine-fly-away

Although warning: it's going to have NSFW chapters since it's a Dabi fic.

Also if you are looking for a Hawks X OC centered fanfic I just finished S1 of that one called "Soulmates"

Pick that up if you are looking for heavy romance, spice and lots and lots of sad. I think it actually sadder then His Reasons. (I know, a crazy sentence)

Thank you so much again and I will never forget this wonderful experience you all have given me.

-AshleyH713