S4 Chapter 11

Groaning to herself, Amari rolled to her side only to fall onto the floor below her. She hit her back before muttering again, now going to rub her sore elbow only to find her hands and feet bound together. That's when everything crashed into her all at once.

Oh right, she was willingly captured by Chisaki in order to get closer to Eri. Although Amari didn't predict one of his minions having an electric quirk. Who knew how long she was out for?

Just then, Endeavor's gruff voice echoed in her ear, gaining her attention. "Finally, it's about time you gained consciousness Bakugo."

Frowning back, she surveyed the room and found three security cameras watching her, although they seemed to be visual only, given that there were no speakers attached to the objects. That would make things tricky, but not impossible.

She turned her face to the wall before answering the man, now knowing that the camera wasn't picking up her words or mouth movements. "How long was I out?"

The girl waited a couple seconds before he responded back. "Two hours so now we are already behind. What are the surroundings?"

Widening her eyes Amari cursed to herself before trying to wiggling her bound hands behind her back and activating her quirk only to be met with a sharp amount of pain. Well that wasn't good. "Nothing really yet, although I can't use my quirk. I think these cuffs are some kind of suppressor. It hurts when I even try."

She tried to test the theory again only to meet with the same amount of pain before withdrawing. Yep, definitely a quirk suppressor. Maybe if she pushed harder..

Endeavor seemed to hear her groans of pain as he replied back authoritatively.
"Bakugo stop trying to break it. It isn't going to work. You are going to kill yourself before you even start. As long as the cuffs are in full condition, you won't be able to use your quirk."

Amari stopped then, sighing to herself as she muttered back. "Alright then genius, what do you suggest then?"

She waited for his reply. "The first thing you need to keep your eye out for is Chisaki. No matter what you do, don't engage with him."

The girl opened her mouth to reply only to hear the sound of slight footsteps enter the hallway before stopping outside her door. Well that wasn't good.

Turning around she heard his voice first, whispering back to Endeavor quietly. "Yeah, I don't really think that's going to work..."

He answered back shortly as the door to the prison started to creak open. "And why is that?"

Although he soon got his response as Chisaki's voice entered his ear, causing the man to shut his mouth. He was in her cell now, oh crap. "Well well, look what we have here."

Frowning back, Amari struggled to stand but found it hard with the cuffs around her feet and hands. "And look who we have here. It's Mr. Big Bird himself."

Chisaki raised a confused eye as the girl continued. "Oh you probably don't know who that is. Well, it's this really popular children's TV show in america about this giant yellow bird and..."

Just then, she shut her mouth before shrugging back, clearly enjoying the danger she was in. "You know what, never mind. If you don't get the reference then you won't get the joke.."

She laughed to herself when one of Chisaki's men kicked her in the stomach, causing the girl to groan in pain, shutting her up all at once. "Shut up. Don't you understand the situation you're in right now girl?"

Moving to sit up again, Amari frowned back before narrowing her eyes in anger. "I'm only going to ask this once. Where is Eri? Because I'm here to take her away from you."