S3 Chapter 19

After news of the announcement, Aziawa allowed all of the hero course students to take the day off, knowing that no one would be able to focus anyways. It came as such a shock and the media were desperate to find out more about the new villain named Amari.

The first thing Todoroki and Bakugo did though was head to the teachers lounge, hoping to come up with some sort of plan to get the girl back. Something wasn't right about this whole thing, there was something they were missing. Amari seemed fine yesterday.

When they slammed open the door they found All Might getting a cup of coffee, clearly not in any state of panic or stress. "Oh hello boys, I had a feeling you'd come."

Stirring the liquid around, Todoroki brow turned in confusion. "Why are you so calm, didn't you hear what happened?"

The hero just nodded his head though, using them into the next room. "Yes I have, follow me young Todoroki and Bakugo."

Looking between each other, the boy complied and followed All Might only to find a small meeting room before them with various heros seated around the center. Where are they about to have some kind of meeting?

Aziawa eyed the boys for a moment before sighing. "Sit down, I know you must have a lot of questions. Although, it seems we don't even have many answers regarding Bakugo."

Complying to their teacher, Bakugo was the first to go off on him. "Well you better start getting some fucking answers. I know my sister and she's not a villain. There has to be something wrong here!"

He slammed his fists on the table as Todoroki tried to be a little more calm, although he too was getting impatient. "So what is the plan? You have to have some sort of plan to fix this."

The heros looked between each other then as All Might replied. "Young Todoroki, we want nothing more then to help young Bakugo but looking at the security camera footage from the hospital, it seems like she willingly decided to commit that crime. I know you don't want to believe it but we have to look at the possibility that Bakugo has turned dark."

Widened his eyes, Todoroki couldn't even believe what he was hearing, were they seriously thinking about giving up on her? The idea was ridiculous. "Hold on, she was clearly forced into doing this by that other villain. You can't seriously believe that Amari has turned into a villain. No, she would never do that. There has to be some sort of explanation.."

Shaking his head, All Might sighed. "Young Todoroki if you would just listen.."

Although the boy had enough of 'just listening". No, he needed some action. "No, I will not listen to such ridiculous assumptions about her. I believe in her, and I know that Amari wouldn't do this kind of thing without a reason. She has to be blackmailed, to be forced in some way. So, are you going to be heros and rescue her or not!?"

Seeing Todoroki get angry was certainly a shock knowing that the boy was quiet most the time, they always thought Bakugo would've been the one to blow up at them for this, yet somehow he wasn't the loudest.

The hero's all looked between each other silently and Todoroki got his answer. They weren't going to help her, they were going to just sit there and assume that she was a villain. Unbelievable. "You call yourself teachers and heros? How dare you, how dare you abandon a student when she's calling out for help. Some teachers you are.."

Then, Todoroki turned around and walked out of the room, Bakugo staring for a couple minutes before following in suit. "For once icyhot and I agree on something. You better get your fucking heads out of your asses and help her before I do it myself."

Before any of the teachers could respond, Katsuki was gone as well, leaving the heros in absolute silence, Aziawa's voice carrying above the rest. "Are you sure this is for the best?"