Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 13)

Chapter 13

The first thing Ethan noticed when he woke up, was the sudden pounding in his head. He squeezed his eyes shut even tighter, while trying his best not to release a groan. The pain was unbearable though, and he went under again.

He had no idea how long he had passed out for, but once he began to wake again he noticed instantly the pain wasn't as severe. He struggled, but slowly he began to open his eyes. It took more effort than he thought it would, as he had forgotten how to part his eye lids for a second. He finally got them open on the third try, but his vision was completely blurred.

He blinked a few times and then lifted his right arm to rub away the sleep from them. His mouth felt dry, and even though his head felt better, it, along with the rest of his body, felt like it suddenly weighed a ton.

He closed it eyes again, and considered going back to sleep, as he lazily opened his eyes again. At least to figure out where he was.

Eyes glanced to the left, and he noticed an arm that wasn't his own coming out from beneath him. Glancing to the right, he noticed Kyle was dead asleep and very much naked.

Kyle was naked.

Beside him.

In an instant, Ethan had managed to scramble off of the bed, only to stumble and crash into the way. He groaned, eyes squeezing shut as the room had felt the need to spin when he had moved. Fingers rose to gently clutch his head, taking a second for the dizziness to wear off before he once again opened his eyes.

The room seemed so much brighter than it did a few minutes ago, and Ethan gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Yes, brain. I understand I am hungover, but please stop being over for five minutes!

Eyes finally focused though, and he felt his mouth drop open as he stared at Kyle.

Sure enough, the older man was passed out and completely naked. As was Ethan, he realized, as he glanced down at his own form. Their clothes were scattered around the room, their shirts and boxers still hidden in the covers, and Kyle's pants hanging off the dresser.

FUCK!

"Ohhhhhh.... Shiiiiiiit...." Ethan said softly, keeping his voice low so that he wouldn't go making his head ache in uncomfortable ways.

It was rather obvious he had slept with his teacher; too hungover to feel the abuse to his body, but he was sure once he took some medication, he would be able to feel the pain in his ass later.

For now though, he had to get out of here.

He was quickly grabbing his boxers and shirt on, struggling a little as his body still felt as heavy as lead. It took a lot longer than usual for him to get dressed, and even though he was rushing, it still had taken him about five minutes to get done. He was thankful that Kyle hadn't woken up though, as he quickly slipped out towards the living room.

Austin and Shawn seemed to be asleep as well, as neither of them were in the living room, and there was absolutely no noise in the apartment.

Good.

Ethan quickly slipped over to the door, putting on his shoes, before he quickly opened the door. Making sure it was still locked, he shut the door behind him, then turned to the stair well.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering if this really was a good idea... With his current luck streak, he was sure he would end up tripping and breaking his neck. Gripping a tight hold on the railing, he hung on as if his life depended on it as he carefully took one step at a time. It took about five minutes, but finally he was on the first floor and was able to leave the building without trouble.