October 4th, 2015 (Update)

I'm really tired of answering the same questions and seeing the same assumptions, so I'm going to cover the two that annoy me the most...

At the beginning, it's going to be confusing and hard to understand. It's literally not until almost the final chapters does everything finally come together. Please be patient, and if you can't wait to get the answers you want till later on then I can PROMISE you that your answer is somewhere further down in the comment section. So instead of asking the same questions as everyone else, just look for the answer.

Another, no, this is not a Naruto based fanfiction. Although the characters at the beginning share some similarities, I have made this my own story. Each character becomes their own person and adds different depth to the story.

I'm not trying to be rude, and to future readers I promise I'm not an asshole. I just get frustrated having to answer the same questions with "Just keep reading", especially when the answer (who someone else has figured out) is just five spaces below their comments. I really do love interacting with my fans and I love it when they reach out to talk to me, but I just feel like it's not as confusing as everyone deems it to be. I wish some more effort would be taken in thinking through the answer, instead of immediately asking for it.

Now that that's over, I hope you all enjoy the story!