Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 22)

Chapter Twenty-Two

Ethan curled up into Kyle's side, doing his best to hide his irritation, while some nurse went on scolding them. 

Hell, had it not been for Kyle's presence, he probably would've smacked the nurse into shutting up by now. Honestly, who did this nurse think he was? He was Ethan fucking Stein. And how dare a piece of trash talk to him like he was some child. 

Lifting his gaze from the hand interlocked with his, he casted a narrowed at the man who was still ranting. If he had any magical powers, the german boy was sure he would have forced the nurse's wind pipe to collapse already. The moron didn't even seemed phased by the anger coming off of his patient, which only irritated Ethan more. 

"---Do you have any idea how dangerous that could have been?" He scolded for the millionth time. "You aren't even closed to completely healed. You shouldn't be moving so quickly. And I don't care if it was only a hug." He added in, raising his hand to stop any protest Kyle was about to give. The teacher had already tried to cut in once and explain that it was only a hug, but the older man seemed persistent to continue the bitching. 

Interrupting Kyle again was the last straw for Ethan, as he finally fully turned his attention back to the man criticizing them.

"Listen," Ethan started, his voice oddly calm. "You've become an annoyance since you entered the room. The only thing that's kept me from getting up and slamming your fucking head open is his presence." He continued on, as he obviously meant he was speaking of Kyle. "I was trying to be a good boy, and take your scolding, but clearly you're either below the intelligence of a moron, you're fucking ignorant, or you really have no fucking idea who you're talking to. And I'm sorry, but if you keep rambling on like you are, not even he will be able to stop me when I jump off this bed, and stab you until I get tired. And don't you dare fucking tell me there isn't anything I can stab you with in here, because I can promise you I'll find something." 

Finished with his speech, he was glad to see fear laced on the nurse's face as he finally had nothing else to say. Ethan smirked, but it was then he realized how strong the grip on his hand was. He glanced up and quickly regretted it as he took in Kyle's expression.

Although he didn't have the same amount on his face, probably because he wasn't the one being threatened, there was some as the teacher could only stare at his student.

Oops....

Ethan went to shy away from Kyle's gaze, but the sound of the other man in the room clearing his throat caught the couple's attention again. He seemed nervous now, and if it wasn't for the fact he had clearly upset his love, the boy would be smirking all over again.

"Ye-Yes... I recall who I'm talking to now... Sorry, Sir... I-I will be on my way now... If I am dismissed?" The nurse asked while his entire frame seemed to tremble. He couldn't even look his patient in the eye which slightly disappointed the said patient.

He was itching for a reason to jump off this bed and injure the man across the room, but with Kyle there and already a little freaked out... Well... Doing what he wanted didn't seem like such a good idea.

"You're dismissed." Came his answer as he only wanted to be rid of the other now.

"Th-Thank you, Sir.." The nurse said, giving a little bow before quickly darting out of the room.

Ethan looked after him, chewing on his lip now as he found himself being reluctant to turn back to Kyle. He felt ashamed for making his own boyfriend fear him and he had no idea how he could take the fear away.

There was a slight pause between them, but then Kyle spoke before it could get too awkward.

"Everyone here has a German accent... Except for Shakira and Sammi."