Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 8)

So, I actually had a lot of trouble with this chapter. I took out so many parts and kept rewriting x_x I didn't want to throw random stuff in there and slip away from the plot, and I ended up doing that so many times...

Well I hope you like it :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight

As soon as Kyle's lips touched Ethan's, Ethan froze even though it was suddenly like he had been shocked. Not once in his life had he ever felt like this, and for a moment he was so dazed he didn't even know how to react. Kyle's free hand moved to Ethan's left side, being gentle as Kyle slowly began to move himself closer to the boy. Ethan quickly got over his shock, and began kissing Kyle back.

The one kiss began to turn into many, with Ethan being laid back against the bed and Kyle between his legs. In truth, Ethan had never been handled so carefully and gently before. He always figured the heat in passion needed to be created with speed and roughly handled. And here he was, his mouth molding to Kyle's in slowly kisses as their tongues gently danced, and he had never felt so heated in his life. He moaned softly, leaning up as if to pull Kyle closer. Kyle gently leaned further down, trying to close the distance. The minute Kyle had accidentally pressed his abdomen to Ethan's though, the younger man yelped out in pain and jerked away from the sudden pressure on his bruises. Kyle quickly lift himself off his stomach, though he held himself up above Ethan without completely pulling away.

"Sorry," Kyle mumbled, panting lightly as his hand tried to rub comforting circles on Ethan's hip.

"It's fine." Ethan panted back, his arms lifting and wrapping around Kyle as he tried to pull the teacher back down to his mouth.

Kyle obeyed, leaning down again, being careful of Ethan's stomach this time, and pressed his lips back against the smaller pair. The minutes seemed to slow down as the two shared more heated kisses, hands gently caressing each other. The kisses were slow and gentle, and they acted like they had all the time in the world to lay here and fool around.

"You're an amazing kisser..." Kyle panted softly, finally pulling away again as arms rested on either side of the boy. As if he were keeping Ethan only to himself.

"You're better." Ethan mumbled, trying to pull Kyle back down, though this time Kyle didn't lean down.

"I don't want to hurt your stomach again." Kyle mumbled, his right hand lifting to gently trace a finger over the bruise until Ethan moaned in pain. "Exactly."

"We'll be careful..." Ethan tried, bucking his hips up into Kyle's. Kyle gave a moan while Ethan smirked, glad to see he was just as excited as he was.

"Ethan..." Kyle said, probably trying to sound warning, but instead it came out as a moan. Kyle seemed to realize this as he swallowed which caused Ethan's lips to twitch into a quick smile.

He sighed though, falling fully back against the bed as he complied. Kyle rolled off of him, only to land beside Ethan and gather the boy into his arms. He gently brushed his lips against the boy's neck, pulling him even closer, careful of his stomach. Ethan shuddered in response, goosebumps rising on his skin though each kiss made it feel like his skin was on fire. His arms wrapped around the teacher, nails digging lightly into Kyle's back.

"And you wanted to stop..." Ethan mumbled softly, trying his best not to moan again.

A chuckle escaped Kyle's lips, removing his lips from Ethan's neck to brush them against his forehead. "Sorry..."

"It's fine..." Ethan practically purred as he moved closer to Kyle.

So much heat seemed to be radiating off of their bodies, and Ethan wanted to get as close as he could. He knew Kyle would refuse to do anything for now, due to the bruised torso and possible other reasons the teacher wanted to keep to himself. And for once Ethan was just content to lay here and cuddle into the man.