Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 5)

Chapter Five

"So, you're buying, right?" Shawn asked, turning to focus his glance to the boy beside him.

Ethan glanced right back, though he only looked through the corner of his eye before releasing a sigh. "Yes, for the third time."

"Well, the last time you said you'd pay for me, you ended up leaving. Do you have any idea how long I had to scrub at dishes?" The older boy frowned now and shifted in his seat.

"Something came up." Ethan mumbled, quickly bringing his mug to his lips and taking a sip. He could feel Kyle's curious gaze on him, and he only flicked his gaze up once before he tried to hide it in the cup again.

The men were sitting at diner that Kyle had drove them to. It was cheap, had good food, and so Kyle didn't mind wasting some gas. Ethan, like he had before, practically drooled over the truck, which had Kyle smirking. Who wouldn't want someone falling in love with their car?

Apparently when Kyle and Ethan had been speaking of Ethan's secret life, the other two had been smoking marijuana in Austin's room. Which made Shawn suddenly want to eat everything in sight. This meant Shawn had ordered nearly everything off the menu, not even asking Ethan if that was okay, though he continued to ask if Ethan really did have enough money.

"I sure hope you brought some cash to pay for your meal." Austin put in, reaching into his pocket in search of a cigarette.

"I didn't." Shawn said, sipping on his orange juice.

"And just how are you going to pay for all that food?" Kyle asked in response with his brows curiously raising.

Ethan shrugged. "I have money."

"Enough money to pay for all of that food?" Austin asked as he lit it up, only to have Kyle take the cigarette and smash it out. "And what the hell was that for?" He frowned and turned to glare at the male.

"This is a nonsmoking diner." Kyle frowned right back, which only made Austin roll his eyes though he didn't try to light another one.

"Okay so we have breakfast burrito..." A girl in a little waitress outfit said, taking a plate off a man who looked to be carrying eight trays by himself.

"Mine." Austin said, grasping out for the hot dish and setting it onto the table.

"French toast with a side of bacon and eggs...." She continued on, which Ethan grabbed thankfully.

"Pancake platter with a side of toast, eggs, sasuage, and fruit...." She handed the dish over to Kyle who thanked her.

"And I thought I got a lot...." Shawn mumbled with a frown as he studied the other dish.

"So, I take it the three Pancake Platters are yours?" The girl asked, raising an eye brow.

"Yep. That'd be me." Shawn grinned, taking the three dishes and setting them in front of him before grabbing the syrup.

"And you're saying I got a lot." Kyle scolded right back, before digging into his own food.

Ethan smiled to himself, grabbing the syrup off of Shawn and putting them onto his french toast.

The men fell into a silence as they ate their food, Shawn surprisingly finishing half of his by the time Ethan finished his. Austin had finished first, him never getting the munchies, and then Ethan and Kyle as they waited on Shawn to finished.

"So how do you guys even know each other?" Shawn asked around a mouthful of fruit as he continued to nom away.

"Didn't you know we're gay?" Austin asked raising an eye brow around his own cup of coffee.