Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 4; Part 2)

2014 update: Okay so this is part 2 of chapter 4. The first one is locked because it contains some extreme content. Future chapters (12 & 16, I believe) are also locked chapters. In order to read them (I'm sorry, I don't make the rules, wattpad does) you have to fan me. I'm sorry :/ I feel bad forcing you guys to fan me, but at the same time these parts are slightly essential to the story so I can't take them out. 

Thank you for understanding.

_____________________________________________

Chapter Four

Ethan's eyes fluttered open before immediately falling closed again as he groaned. The little light that was just barely coming through  the windows felt almost blinding to his eyes. His entire body felt like it had been hit with a semi that had felt the need to back right up over him before running him over again. Not to mention his mouth felt extremely dry.

Weakly, he opened his eyes again and peered around the dimly lit room. Cautiously, and VERY slowly, he pushed himself into a sitting position. The first thing that he noticed was he was shirtless. The second was that he wasn't in his own bed. Third, as he was realizing he couldn't remember last night, was that his teacher seemed to be passed out on the bed beside him.

Just as his mouth dropped open and he felt as if his eyes were going to pop out of his skull, he dry heaved. Hard. His eyes squeezed shut as a burning sensation pulled at his already burnt throat making him feel even worse. Nothing came up though, and when he had forced his eyes open and noticed a bucket suddenly rested on his lap. A heavy hand was rested on his shoulders, and he rolled it off without even thinking about it before his eyes windened a little. He quickly glanced up, wincing at the fast movement, as he came to met his teacher's concerned gaze.

"You okay?" Mr. Hogin asked.

Ethan only nodded, quickly regretting this as his head felt like a bowling ball ready to roll off his shoulders. His left hand rose and raked the digits of the hand through his hair as his eyes squeezed shut in pain. He could hear his pulse echoing through his ears, making it thump annoyingly, and as he thought about it, the pain seemed to increase. He squeezed his eyes shut even tighter, just trying to block it out but it did no justice. Reopening his eyes now, he saw a glass of water and pills being offered to him. He blinked, having thought it had only been seconds he had stayed scrunched up, but apparently this was not the case.Peering at it for a moment, he took the water and the offered pills, taking a sip of water first before the pills, and then drinking the rest of the welcomed liquid.

He handed the glass almost shyly back to his teacher, who disappeared out the room for a moment before coming back in with a full glass and setting it onto the night stand. Mr. Hogin then sat on the edge of the bed, and peered curiously at Ethan, who could only stare back at him.

"So.... Do you rememeber anything that happened last night?" The teacher asked.

Ethan's brows lifted tiredly, the throb still steady in his head. "Do I want to?"

"No... Probably not..." Mr. Hogin answered after a long pause. The teacher looked away, taking a deep breath though he didn't face the boy again.

"Tell me anyways?" Ethan asked.

The older of the two didn't answer for a moment, and by the way he didn't turn back around made it seem like he hoped the younger would just let it go.

"Please, Mr. Hogin?" Ethan pleaded dumbly. He had never been one to beg, let alone even ask with a please, but he was too tired to sitt around and just wait for the man to tell him what happened.