Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 2)

Okay so I had some serious writer's block with this chapter u_u Like, I couldn't think of anything to write. I felt the intense urge to update, but no thoughts were coming to me. So I was all "Let's start a new book then :D" but I couldn't think of anything for that either .__."

Finally though, my best friend gave me a bit of an idea :D So that is why  I dedicated this chapter to her xD

Chapter 2

'The sudden feel of fingers on my back loosened the muscles up made a moan escape my lips in comfort, and it was then I realized I was completely nude in front of the person giving me the massage. Normally I would immediately stop and wonder what was going on, but the hands on my back were so much of a welcome and I just couldn't move away from them as my eyes closed in content.

Yep. This felt amazing.

I was spun around though, and I could feel lips against my forehead as the hands stayed gently on my back. The arms belonging to those hands wrapped around me and pulled me closer and another moan escaped my lips as hips pressed into mine. I had to know who this was ontop of me. The need was getting stronger, and just as my eyes opened to land on Kyle's face I---'

"Fuck!" Ethan yelled out, pushing himself up from the bed. His heart was hammering against his rib cage, or at least it felt like it was. He could feel his eyes practically popping out of their sockets as they focused on the wall in front of him, which was thankfully no longer his teacher's face. He was drenched in sweat, which was slightly odd considering the boy rarely ever sweated unless he was in a life threatening work out. The warm puddle between his legs confused him for a moment as he glanced down at it, but then it clicked in his mind what it was.

"FUCK!" He yelled again, quickly pushing himself away from the bed. He stumbled onto his feet, crashing roughly into the wall where he managed to catch himself. The teen could only stare at his bed for some time as he tried to get a grip on himself.

What am I, ten?

He frowned to himself, calming down a little although his chest still ached from where his near heart attack took place. He finally pushed himself away from the wall and scolded at how childish he was acting. He would need to clean himself up first before he went wondering down to the laundry room to wash his bed spread.

After setting the water temperature and stepping into the shower, the water had warmed instantly in the bathroom. He scrubbed his entire body, slightly disgusted at the fact he had actually came during a dream like that. Even if it was vivid. He shuddered, and went back to focusing hard on getting himself clean instead of the disturbing dream.

Ethan had been out of the closet for years now, and it was almost safe to say he had always been bisexual. It wasn't something he went around talking about though, and the only one who actually knew in school was Shawn. Everyone else was clueless. He wasn't exactly the stereotypical gay boy, who went around talking with a lisp, trying to find out the latest he said she said bullshit... Well, he wasn't a flamer. He seemed like the straight player type, though he kept to himself. So it was actually hard to figure out. Though if he was ever questioned about his sexually he'd answer with a duh.

No, what disturbed him so much about the dream was the fact it was his teacher.

He shuddered as he remembered the dream yet again. He quickly shut off the water and climbed out, drying himself off before heading back into his room. He threw on clothes, barely paying attention, even though the point of getting dressed was to distract his hormone raging thoughts. 

He glanced at the clock, and saw it was going on seven which was actually considered nearly late.

Great.