𝒕𝒘𝒐

you wake up in the middle of the night, pull the bag the pharmesict gave you from under the bed, and open it on top of your bed, using your phones flashlight to see through the different bags and bottles, finally setting on one beautiful bag of cocain.

you tuck it into your pocket with a lighter, spoon and a syring. you put on your boots and with an excited smile you open the window.

"where ya going squeak?" you tense as you hear marissas voice. "to see the pharmecist" you answer. "you have to stop. you cant be a hero like that" she says. "im not in yet. let me have fun" you sigh, and after saying your goodbye, you jump our the window and start running to the downtown.

you come into the familiar house, knock 3 times, and the pharmecist, thin and slender, opens the door. "look whos that" he smiles, leaning on the door. "let me in mate, its freezing" you groan, pushing through him and into his living room.

"havent seen you in a while" he says as he closes the door, turning around to see you on his sofa, already placing on the table all of your pocket containments.

"i had to take a short break, i was training" you smile as you place the powder into the spoon and start heating it up, hes already pulling out his belt. "what for?" he asks. "UA" you smirk.

"oh right, you want to be a hero" he laughs as he sits down beside you, taking your arm and wrapping his belt tightly around your bicep, slapping with his fingers on the inside of your elbow.

"yeah mate, can you imagine? i could become a hero..." you muse with a smile, with shaky hands placing the spoon with the liquid on the table, taking the syring in your hand.

"why do you want to be a hero?" he asks, rubbing your back as he leans back on the sofa, watching you. "i remember what it was like with my parents. i dont want people suffering like i did..." you sigh as you place the needle to your vain.

"ready?" he asks, and you smile, give him a nod, and finally pressing on the syring. the liquid flaws into your body, and when you finish you drop the syring, pulling the belt quickly off of your arm and wiggling your arm.

you sit there silently for a minute, two, three, ten... there we go. in seconds, all of your mouscles tense up and you strech painfully across the sofa, legs kicking the table infront of you and your quirk activates uncomfortably, causing the pharmecist to press to the sofa as well.

a minute later your mouscles let go, and youre back. eyes blood shot red, your feet start to bouce up and down and you shoot up, pacing the living room and talking on and on rammbling on and on.

the pharmecist was used to it, and he didnt mind. youd talk about your memories, about your parents and about the home and how youre feeling. you only talked like that when you were hopped up on something.

youd run around his house, examining, painting, smashing, eating, singing and yelling. his house was 'drug safe'.

he listened silently to you rammble about your day, quickly driffting off to lamas and wool and economy, while breaking off the seams on his pillows, all the same jumping up and down in place.

**

when you gain control over your body again, youre standing in the shower in the home, already washing yourself, but in your hand there is a tea bag instead of a soap bar.

you gasp and your whole body jolts, and you fall down. "oh, there she is!" a shout so loud you feel it inside your brain. "here she is" "will you stop shouting marrisa!" you shout as your legs spasm on the wet floor of the shower.

"im whispering baby" she laughs as she gets to her knees, helping you to rest on the wall. "how long?" you ask, annoyed. "2 days" she laughs. "you danced into our room last night with a smile like you just won the elections" she laughs again, and you groan.

"i think im dead" you mutter, "oh, you wish" she says as she watchs you stand up again on shakey legs. "was it good?" she asks. "the drugs after clearity are always the best" you sigh with a smile as you dry yourself.

"you got mail by the way" she says. "mail? is it a bill?" you ask in a groan. "nope. its from UA" she says, and a grin forms on your face. quickly getting dressed and all ready, you run back into the room.

you cut open the envelope, and a metal disc falls out and onto the bed, and a hologram hoovers up.

"{Y/N} chiyo, you showed courage and skill," its all might saying this to you while you try to calm down your spaseming arm. "you are most welcomed into UA hero course, into class A-1!" he calls, and you squeal and yell as well as marissa.

she hugs you and attack you to the floor, squeeling and shrieking while you did the same.

"youre going to be a hero!" she calls, and it dawns. you did it. you got in. one step closer towards your goal.

**

"you do realise, theres no way you can keep doing this if youre going to UA, right?" marissa asks, while you looked for a phone number to call UA.

"i know, ok? i know" you sigh; ",i wont do anything drastic, just the usual ones" you say. "its still not good!" she rummbles. "they help me!" you argue back. "if they find out you take-"

"they wont" you cut her off, "theres no way they will, you know that i can be hopped and also work all the same" you grumble, "now shush, im calling" you say, picking the phone to your ear.

"UA high, how may i help?" the secraterty asks on the other side. "i need to speak to the principal, or something like that" you say, and hear as the line is transfered.

"hello, principal nezu here" a gentle voice comes. "hello... my name is {Y/N} chiyo... i need to have a late pass" you announce.

nezu opens the computer to find your file. "see, i live far from the school, and i need to have a pass for the days ill be late" you explain. "of course, youll get it" he says.

before you can say anything, thank him, your hand cramps and the phone falls from your hand as your eyes open widely and you start panting.

marissa ends the call for you and grabs onto your shaking body, and picks you up. this was a thing with you, if you ODd, youd often only get the feeling after the big high. thats just how your body worked.

and like everytime this happened, marissa would take you herself on the train to hoso city to the hospital, and the pharmecist that sold you the drugs would pump your stomach.

welcome to the life of {Y/N} chiyo, getting her stomach pumped at night and goinf to hero studies the next morning.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧