𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦

the next morning you wake up with a slight headache, looking around your room, looking for the source of the knocking.

finally, you walk over to your door and unlock it, met with midoriya.

"good morning {Y/N}, did i wake you?" he asks.

you blink at him boredly.

"yes"

"well, anyway, mr aizawa is calling us to the hospital to meet eri, lets go" he says with a nervous smile.

"fine, ill be down in 10" you wave him off, rubbing your eyes and shutting the door in his face.

you go and brush your teeth, wash your face and change your close, and again sit down on your bed.

your headache gets worse.

so you open up your closet and dig through the bottom of it.

i had 20 bottles left in my locker the day of the sports festival, and i definatly took them-

finally, you open up a plastic bag and shove your hand it, roaming around until you find a bottle full of pain killers.

not thinking much, you take out 3 pills and swallow them down, throwing the bottle back into your closet.

with a last sigh, you pick up your bag and go downstairs to meet midoriya.

**

you arrive at the hospital, and outside shouta waits for you.

"hello" he greets the both of you, "how are you feeling?" he asks the both of you.

you could feel his eyes on you.

"im fine" you and midoriya confirm, and follow after him through the hospital and through the halls.

you follow silently, staring at your feet.

my head hurts less, but i can barely remember what happened there... is this traumatic amnesia?

finally, you stand before a room, and shouta opens the door.

midoriya enters first, and you after him, and you see in the room eri sitting on the bed, and togata before her.

her horn is so tiny, it must be the source of her quirk.

you sit before her on a chair, and smile at her gently.

she gives a gentle look back, and looks down again.

"how are you feeling eri?" you ask in a hush.

she looks so different, so calm.

"im fine but... ever since i got here, even when i had a fever, i just kept thinking of you, and how you rescued me." she whispers, her voice so small.

"but, i didnt know your names" she finally says.

"i only know lemillions name, but who are you?" she asks, looking between you and midoriya.

"im izuku midoriya. my hero name is deku" midoriya introduces himself with a wide smile.

"and you?" she asks, shifting her big eyes to you.

"im... im {Y/N}" you smile at her, nodding.

"do you also have a nickname?" she asks, quirking her head.

"its puppeteer, so whatever is easier for you" you quickly answer.

"lemillion. deku. puppeteer" she whispers to herself.

"all of you were really badly injured cause of me" she whispers, looking at her hands.

"you all suffered because of me. im sorry" she whispers.