𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

the bottle came in very handy.

it is strictly for night use, since you cant fall asleep at night at all without it.

the days were hard, they were haunting, devestating.

every waking moment, you cant stoo thinking of what chisaki is doing to the poor girl, the scared little eri, shaking, crying, begging.

no child should ever go through that.

you could barely hear what your teachers said, barely hear your classmates and barely could even hear todoroki speaking with you.

he noticed well and done whats going on with you, just not sure what.

"are you drinking or taking drugs again?" he asks you the next day, when you walk back to your dorm.

"no" you reply strictly and quickly.

"have you been sleeping?" he continues his questioneer.

"yes, great even" you dont even lie on that one.

"you dont seem well lately... like midoriya" he says lowly, looking at the sky as it goes dimmer and dimmer with the sun setting slowly.

"its just... a lot in the agency, you know?" you quickly say, looking down again and shutting your eyes tightly, again the image of eri is in your head.

he stays silent after he hums, and you walk in silence back.

when you enter the residence, you immediatly retire to your room and lock the door after you.

the time is only 6 pm, and you set a rule that you may only start drinking after 9.

you tried convincing yourself that you didnt need this rule, but it was definatly helpfull.

you sat down on the floor and made a cup of tea with the beautiful tea set that was gifted for you by your dear teacher, and enjoyed the taste of the gentle green tea.

you closed your eyes, focusing on the silence, trying to calm yourself down.

your mind keeps racing, and youre counting down the minutes until its 9pm.

you are also checking your phone every second, hoping to get a message from sir nighteye, inviting you over, telling you that the plan is taking place and that they want you to come and break whatever is around to reach your purpose.

you sit through dinner with your head down, picking at your soba and eating only a tiny bit of it.

you try to take your time at dinner, try to listen to whatever your friends are talking about, just so you wont stare at your clock, waiting for it to strike 9.

you cant be any more bored by the talk about training or classes really, but you listened. waited. counted. looked around.

when everyone finally retired to their room, you finally opened your phone to see that its 8:56.

thats enough.

you lock the door and open up the closet, pull out your bottle and jump on your bed, open youtube, and start gulping down from the bottle.

you take your time between gulps, enjoying the burn in your throat and the jump your stomach does.

you forget about time as you sit and watch youtube with the bottle in yiur hand. 

you didnt feel drunk, just the tiny bit of tipsy, which made you smile more and think a bit less.

you so much forgot of the time, that suddenly the time is 2:03, and your phone chimes.