𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

you didnt even tear away from eri when the paramedics lifted her up from you, and then lifted you.

you rode alone in the ambulance, laying down and breathing. just breathing slowly.

you didnt reply to any of the questions from the paramedics in the back with you.

they predicted it with shock.

it could be. this day was shocking. it shook you up and down, and you felt like your body was traumatized.

you stared up in silence, not being able to speak.

the paramedics decided to try and calm you down.

with ketamine.

as you heard the words, you closed your eyes.

medically induced. this is allowed. i am hurting, i am in shock.

you layed there silent as they pushed the needle in your arm and hooked it up with the bag.

you soon felt the liquid go into your blood stream. you laid there silent, with a gentle smile.

you dont care what happened, about noone, just the feeling of the ketamine slowly going around your body.

soon, if you didnt feel anything before, now you felt even less of your limbs, and you were unable to think at all.

you laid in silence as they took you into the hospital, through the halls, into a room.

they let the infusion into your body for about 3 minutes, and told you that its effects should start wearing off in an hour or so.

you could barely think of anything, but still smiled.

this is what life is about.

you couldnt think of anything, not eri, not how you hurt shouta, not how you saved sir nighteye.

nothing.

soon, a doctor came in and looked at you, checked your body, and except for some minor shock to your spine, you were fine, absolutly fine.

except for the shock from the trauma, as he put it.

the only words you let out were, "can you please lock my door?" you ask silently.

he complies and leaves, locking your room.

you decided that you will ask for the door to be opened when you can think again. not think straight, just think.

you lay in your bed for an hour, silent, smiling, giggling, feeling your limbs fly.

you didnt move at all as you laid there, and when you felt like it was wearing off, you finally lifted your hand.

you could barely feel it, so you struggled with the button to call the nurse, but eventually got it, and soon a nurse was in the room.

"yes?" she asks with a smile as she walks over.

"help me sit" you tell her, and she comes over, and holding your hand and your back, she helps you sit up.

"anything else?" she asks.

"just leave the door open" you add, barely feeling your tongue.

it takes seconds before inside the door comes shouta, behind him midoriya.

"{Y/N}" shouta sighs out as he quickly walks over to you, immediatly hugging you.

sadly, you could barely feel the pressure of his hug on your floating body.