𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"what the actual fuck happened to your face?"

you drop your spoon in your tea and glare up at the girl infront of you at the dining hall.

"its a cut, cant you see?" you ask in a mockish way.

"you got it in training? if you get injured like this just from training, youll die in actual action" she laughs, smirking at you.

you are not amused, so you dont even look back at her as you drink from your tea, looking to the side.

you hear her swallow, and you look at the blond girl from the corner of your eyes, and you see her faking a pout, leaning her chin on her knuckles.

"but you know im only joking, right? its amazing that you got into such a prestigeous school and you come from... here. we all support you" she smirks at the end.

you finally look at her, eyes tired and unamused.

she drops her whole pouty smile and hands into a mean, gross look, and goes back to eating her breakfast.

"dont listen to her {Y/N}, shes just getting under your skin" marrisa says, kicking your leg so you wont pay attention.

"yeah stupid, you know shes only saying it because you just got extremly lucky to get a special chance to get out of here!" another girl yells, laughing wildly at the end.

"bet it was your mommas money, wasnt it?" another girl laughs.

this time, your head snaps towards her.

"me mothers money for sure better then your absolute junkie of a dad! yeah, i seen your dad, day after he visited you" you smile at her manicaly, eyes wide and annoyed.

"i met him under the bridge, he was absolutly bombed on acid babe, yeah" you laugh, hitting the table, "so totaled he offered me to get on his dick" you smirk, your head leaning towards her, your hands gripping the table.

marrisa is holding your shoulder, but you cant feel anything by now from your anger.

"yeah, he motioned me like this" you demonstrated by rolling your hips and moaning with an ahego face, your tongue between your V fingers, grinding on your seat.

"stop it!" the girl yelled, smacking the table and getting up from her chair with an angry face, pointing at you.

"yeah... ah... just like that..." you finally finished moaning and dropped your act, getting up yourself, smacking the table, and as you raised your hand, you somehow had a knife in your hand, pointed at her.

all the girls get up and move back while making all types of sounds.

some of them laughed.

"me mothers money is some compansation for her being a bitch, but none for your dad eh?" you smirk at her, starting to laugh.

the girl grabs a fork from the table and points it back at you.

"bitch my dad is none of your business! not much better then your dad eh? dead, and all you remember from him is him beating your ass! thats probably what you love now, dont you?" she laughs.

she turns around and smacks her butt, "oh yeah, like that!" she moans, smacking her ass again.

you hear laughter behind you from the girls, and you throw the knife on the ground, and bring your fists up in anger with a grunt.

"{Y/N}!" marrisa yells, smacking your head and pulling you back by your legs, making you fall down.

"get off me mar, off!" you grunt, trying to push her off of you as you roll on the floor.