𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

you woke up in the morning feeling new, with no use for your alarm even, or todoroki to come wake you up.

its the sun from your open door balconey, thats bringing in the cold air of the winter inside.

you sit up and rub your eyes, feeling refreshed and well rested.

you smile and immediatly get out of bed, going to wash your face.

i knew it. i knew i could do it. no trouble.

you skip your way downstairs and eat your breakfast with a soft smile, even engaging on small talk with your classmates, jiro and shoji.

"you never wake up so early {Y/N}" shoji comments, looking at you as you drink your tea.

"yeah, well, i had an early night laat night" you chuckle, looking around.

even though you couldnt feel that same feeling from last night, everything seemed so bright still.

you continue your breakfast in silence, until its time to go to your classes.

you sat through them, half listening half day dreaming, but not thinking of anything really.

just the good feeling you had last night.

when shouta enters the classroom, he looks around boredly, and finally, when his eyes meet yours, you give him a wide smile.

he returns a small smirk back, and starts talking.

its fine, he doesnt even know i did anything last night, i look so well. i have a talent in this. covering up.

you are very satisfied with yourself all day in classes, smiling silently.

its fine, just for some times. and if i already did it, then theres no progress im breaking.

when you start leaving the school at the end of the day beside todoroki, shouta comes over to the both of you.

"hello mr aizawa" you both say, you giving him a smile.

"you seem rather smiley today" he says, clearly addressing you.

"yeah, i just woke up on the right side of the bed, i guess" you smile, shrugging your shoulders.

he hums and keeps walking beside you all the way to the dorms, until he finally says, "stay in the dorms this afternoon, someone special is coming" he says, and finally he brushs his hand on his shoulder before he leaves.

"someone special?" todoroki asks.

"scary" you sigh, looking at him leave.

hes so gentle, so nice.

finally, the second you open the doors to the dorms, you see all of your classmates downstairs, yelling at each other about the festival.

"i bet this is what your head sounds like. all the time" todoroki comments, smirking and shoving your shoulder.

you push him back and look around.

mina is teaching some of the kids to dance, and the rest are listening and yelling about some other stuff.

"why are you doing this?" you finally ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"we decided to do a rock concert" mina says, jumping over to you.

"oh, thats fun" you nod, looking around, "whos preforming?" you ask.

"well, some are gonna dance, and there will be a band" she laughs.